24 ECTS 600 Hours
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Special pedagogy and Inclusive teaching (M-PED/03) + Psychology (M-PSI/04) + Anthropology (M-DEA/01) + General educational and digital methodologies (M-PED/04).
On 30th August 2017, at the School of Studies in Language Mediation called ICOTEA (SSML ICOTEA), the scientific and technical committee ruled on the rolling out of single courses for anyone, provided they are in possession of access requirements.
ICOTEA issues the following single courses to acquire 24 credits in anthropology, psychology, pedagogy and teaching methodologies and technologies, in order to be admitted to the teaching competition.
- Compatibility of the funded training voucher and the "€ 500.00 teacher's card". ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher's card.
You will acquire 24 credits for the certification of the 24 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) in anthropology, psychology, pedagogy and teaching methodologies and technologies, required for the next teaching competition.
The ministerial accreditations received by the Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR), the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy, recognise that ICOTEA is a ministerial e-learning institute qualified in the field of education. ICOTEA delivers high-value online certificate courses recognized by public Institutions.
The Certificates obtained at the end of Master, Degree, Advanced training courses and refresher courses are valid in Italy and abroad for freelancers, public competitions, career advancement, professional credits and school rankings. ICOTEA received ISO 9001:2015 certification by RINA Group ensuring the efficiency of ICOTEA accredited online certificate programs for Masters and Distance Learning courses for public institutions and companies. These courses suit consulting services related to environment, quality and safety for public institutions, companies and conciliation services.
MEPA: Icotea is an authorized Institut by the MEF and Consip for the puchase of services by Public Admnistration, through the MEPA platform. The MEPA is the P.A. electronic market platform which serves to digitally meet with private service providers.
Diploma of "Technical Practical Teacher" (in Italy ITP)
Participation in the single courses, open to all those with the qualification of Master, generates the achievement of the 24 CFU in the anthropo-psycho-pedagogical disciplines and in the teaching methodologies and technologies, necessary to live in the Teachers' Competition. The exam will be prepared and validated by the FIDIA Academy.
Therefore, the 24 CFU certified by the FIDIA Academy, described as a useful title for accessing the aforementioned competition for teachers;
Possibility to obtain, from the public and private administration, the recognition of the burden from the service, with a PERMIT for the right to study, within the limits established by current legislation;
The beginning of the Single subjects course is within 24 hours after the enrollment. You will receive an email with the registration procedure and the enrollment key to be able to acces to the lessons;
· The enrollment has to happen within the 30/09/2020;
· To access click on “Subscribe” in the yellow rectangle situated on the right
· The Single subjects is incompatible with other educational activity that release credits because it is forbidden to concurrent with other university courses.
· To register in the ICOTEA e-learning platform here you find the procedure: complete with your username, password and facial biometric recognition
· The lessons are in scorm, consequential, the physical presence of the student is required in order to continue with the lessons and to access to the intermediate and final exams.
· The final exams consists in a multiple choice test and an oral exam.
· To complet the exams, the teacher will proceed with the oral exam via the ZOOM platform (before the exam date, you will receive a guideline to register in the ZOOM platform).
· The questions asked by the teacher will focus on the already studied topics of the study plan.
· At the end of the Single subjects also ICOTEA will verify the "Access Reports", and will issue the final certificate only if the lessons are downloaded, if the written exam (multiple choice test) and the oral exam will be passed. Otherwise, he will send a communication via email asking for the required fulfilments.
· The final certificate can be downloaded from the e-learning platform, only after having passed the final test and oral exam, at the reaching of the right duration of the course and the completed payment.
Pedagogy, Special pedagogy and Inclusive teaching (M-PED/03)
General educational methodologies and technologies (M-PED/04)
Contact us for any further information and enjoy our special training offer.
Participation in projects for prevention, teachers training, listening centers.
This training is partially funded thanks to the Training Voucher (economic advantage from ICOTEA providing students with a partial coverage of the amount of the Single subjects) valid until 30/09/2020. The total investment is € 999.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay only € 649.00 including VAT;
- Payment by installments: initial registration fee (€ 249.00) and payment by balance (€ 400.00) at the end of the master, without any additional cost.
- You can get your training by using the € 500.00 Teacher's card (Carta del Docente) featuring compatibility of Training Voucher and Teacher's Card € 500.00. ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enroll in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher's card.
THE MORE YOU LEARN, THE MORE YOU SAVE
This new offer is even more affordable! Choose the courses you prefer for you and your friends and you’ll immediately save up to 50%*
→ Buy 2 courses and you’ll immediately save 10%
→ Buy 3 courses and you’ll immediately save 20%
→ Buy 4 courses and you’ll immediately save 30%
→ Buy 5 courses and you’ll immediately save 40%
→ Buy 6 courses or more and you’ll immediately save 50%
* this offer cannot be combined with other promotions and it is applied on the list price