English I (L- LIN/12) 200 hours-8 ECTS
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Single course: English I (L-LIN/12) - 200 hours - 8 ECTS credits - 50 days
8 ECTS -(L-LIN/12)
ICOTEA is authorised to provide the Degree Course in Linguistic Mediation Science by the MIUR (Ministry of Public Education, University and Research), M.D. dated 23 September 2013, published in O.J. n. 242 dated 15 October 2013. ICOTEA offers the possibility to attend single courses that are part of our degree course in Linguistic Mediation Science. After passing your exams, you will earn the ECTS credits and receive your certificate. The single courses are taken by our degree programme, including those freely chosen by the student.
The single course English I (L-LIN/12) lasts 200 hours and 50 days and gives you 8 ECTS credits. After passing your final test, you will receive the attendance certificate including the scientific disciplinary sector and the ECTS credits of your exam.
The ministerial accreditations received by the Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR), the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy, recognise that ICOTEA is a ministerial e-learning institute qualified in the field of education. ICOTEA delivers high-value online certificate courses recognized by public Institutions.
The Certificates obtained at the end of Master, Degree, Advanced training courses and refresher courses are valid in Italy and abroad for freelancers, public competitions, career advancement, professional credits and school rankings. ICOTEA received ISO 9001:2015 certification by RINA Group ensuring the efficiency of ICOTEA accredited online certificate programs for Masters and Distance Learning courses for public institutions and companies. These courses suit consulting services related to environment, quality and safety for public institutions, companies and conciliation services.
MEPA: Icotea is an authorized Institut by the MEF and Consip for the puchase of services by Public Admnistration, through the MEPA platform. The MEPA is the P.A. electronic market platform which serves to digitally meet with private service providers.
The beginning of the Single subjects course is within 24 hours after the enrollment. You will receive an email with the registration procedure and the enrollment key to be able to acces to the lessons;
· The enrollment has to happen within the 30/09/2020;
· To access click on “Subscribe” in the yellow rectangle situated on the right
· The Single subjects is incompatible with other educational activity that release credits because it is forbidden to concurrent with other university courses.
· To register in the ICOTEA e-learning platform here you find the procedure: complete with your username, password and facial biometric recognition
· The lessons are in scorm, consequential, the physical presence of the student is required in order to continue with the lessons and to access to the intermediate and final exams.
· The final exams consists in a multiple choice test and an oral exam.
· To complet the exams, the teacher will proceed with the oral exam via the ZOOM platform (before the exam date, you will receive a guideline to register in the ZOOM platform).
· The questions asked by the teacher will focus on the already studied topics of the study plan.
· At the end of the Single subjects also ICOTEA will verify the "Access Reports", and will issue the final certificate only if the lessons are downloaded, if the written exam (multiple choice test) and the oral exam will be passed. Otherwise, he will send a communication via email asking for the required fulfilments.
· The final certificate can be downloaded from the e-learning platform, only after having passed the final test and oral exam, at the reaching of the right duration of the course and the completed payment.
This training is partially funded thanks to the Training Voucher (economic advantage from ICOTEA providing students with a partial coverage of the amount of the Single subjects) valid until 30/09/2020. The total investment is € 449.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay only € 299.00 including VAT;
- You can get your training by using the € 500.00 Teacher's card (Carta del Docente) featuring compatibility of Training Voucher and Teacher's Card € 500.00. ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enroll in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher's card.
THE MORE YOU LEARN, THE MORE YOU SAVE
This new offer is even more affordable! Choose the courses you prefer for you and your friends and you’ll immediately save up to 50%*
→ Buy 2 courses and you’ll immediately save 10%
→ Buy 3 courses and you’ll immediately save 20%
→ Buy 4 courses and you’ll immediately save 30%
→ Buy 5 courses and you’ll immediately save 40%
→ Buy 6 courses or more and you’ll immediately save 50%
* this offer cannot be combined with other promotions and it is applied on the list price.
Incorporation of the Study Plan;
Access to degree or specialisation courses
How to build a sentence; The Affirmative sentence; The Interrogative sentence; The Negative sentence; The Interrogative-negative sentence; Words' order; Digging deeper; Articles; Indefinite articles; Use of indefinite articles; Differences with Italian indefinite articles; Other use of indefinite articles;, A(n) VS One, Definite article; Differences and similarities to Italian definite articles; General rule of the definite article's use; Differences with Italian, use and omission with certain nouns; Nouns; Plural Nouns; Irregular Plural Nouns; Nouns with two plurals; Letters' Plural; Numbers and Abbreviations; Singular Nouns; Nouns only used in Plural; Plural form instead of singular one; Countable Nouns; Compound Nouns; Possessive forms of Nouns; English Possessive; Genitive case introduced by of; Double genitive; Qualifying and comparative adjectives; Adjectives; Qualifying Adjectives; Adjectives and Nouns of Nationalities; Substantive Adjectives; Prefixes and Suffixes; Adjectives order; Comparative and Superlative Adjectives; Irregular Comparative Adjectives; Second term of Comparison; Other uses of more; Intensifying Adverbs; Different uses of comparative forms; Comparative of Equality; Comparative and Superlative of minority; Absolute superlative; Determinative adjectives and pronouns; Demonstrative adjectives and pronouns; Possessive adjectives and pronouns; Indefinite adjectives and pronouns; Partitive indefinite adjectives; Indefinite composed of some, any, and avery; Indefinite quantitative adjectives; Indefinite ""other""; One/Ones; Distributive adjectives and pronouns; both, neither, either, none; wh-words, who or which, what or which; wh-words+ever and prepositions; wh-words+ever; Exclamative adjectives, pronouns and adverbs; How; Numeral adjectives and pronouns; Fractions and arithmetic operations; Time; Personal, reflexive, reciprocal and relative pronouns; Adverbs of time; Adverbs of place; Adverbs of intensity; The prepositions; Connectors; the Infinitive form; the -ing form; The Imperative; The Present; The Past; Irregular Verbs.
High-school diploma or degree.
· Participation in the single online English I course I allows to obtain 8 CFU (University Training Credits) in the discipline L-LIN / 04 and is reserved for graduates who need to follow the teachings and pass the exams of non-inserted disciplines in the study plans followed for the graduation but which, according to the provisions in force, are required for admission to bachelor's and master's degrees, to Specialization schools or to public competitions;
· Exemption of service: possibility of obtaining, from the Public and Private Administration, the recognition of the exemption from the service, with PERMITS for the right to study, within the limits established by current legislation;