Firefighting operator course Low risk 4 hours
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Firefighting operator course Low risk 4 hours
The Decree of the Minister for the Interior dated 10 March 1998 implementing the art. 13 of the Legislative Decree 19 September 1994 n. 626 (published in the Ordinary supplement to the Official Journal n. 81 of 7 April 1998) includes important information about safety and fire prevention, and emergency management at workplace.
In the risk assessment document, the employer evaluates the risk of fire at workplace, and if need be, at single parts of the same place, ranking the level according to the following categories, in accordance with the criterions in Annex I:
a) High level risk;
b) Medium level risk;
c) Low level risk.
Workplaces subject to LOW level risk are those in which there are substances with low flammability, and in which local and operating conditions can foster the development of fire, but that in case of fire, the probability of its propagation is limited.
When does this course start?
•This course will start within 24 hours of registration, upon communication, via email, of the registration procedure;
• to access click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page "Enrol in this course".
Contact us for any further information and enjoy our special training offer.
The ministerial accreditations received by the Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR), the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy, recognise that ICOTEA is a ministerial e-learning institute qualified in the field of education. ICOTEA delivers high-value online certificate courses recognized by public Institutions.
The Certificates obtained at the end of Master, Degree, Advanced training courses and refresher courses are valid in Italy and abroad for freelancers, public competitions, career advancement, professional credits and school rankings. ICOTEA received ISO 9001:2015 certification by RINA Group ensuring the efficiency of ICOTEA accredited online certificate programs for Masters and Distance Learning courses for public institutions and companies. These courses suit consulting services related to environment, quality and safety for public institutions, companies and conciliation services.
MEPA: Icotea is an authorized Institut by the MEF and Consip for the puchase of services by Public Admnistration, through the MEPA platform. The MEPA is the P.A. electronic market platform which serves to digitally meet with private service providers.
Diploma scuola di secondo grado.
Lavoratori/Dipendenti/Volontari presso le Aziende o Enti che operano nel settore a Rischio d’Incendio Basso.
Addetto Antincendio nelle Aziende o Enti del settore a Rischio Basso.
- This Course will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
- You have to enroll by 31/10/2020;
- For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page "Enroll to the course";
- You can't attend other academic courses at the same time;
- To register in the ICOTEA e-learning platform: log in with username, password and facial recognition system;
- You'll find scorm lessons, otherwise consequential lessons, so you need to be there phisically to proceed with the other lessons and to access to the intermediate and final exams;
- The final exam (60 minutes duration) consists of 20 multiple choices questions you can do in the e-learning platform and an oral exam. If you don't achieve 18/30 you can try again the test, with no additional costs;
- To complete the final exam, the teacher, through ZOOM platform, will ask you to attend an oral exam (before the exam you'll receive the guide on how to register in ZOOM). The questions will focus on the main subjects you studied during the online course;
- At the end of the Course, ICOTEA will verify the "Access Report" and will release the final certificate only if all the lessons are downloaded and you pass the written exam (multiple choices test) and the oral exam. Otherwise, you will receive and e-mail to complete your course;
- You can download the final certificate directly in the e-learning platform, only after having passed the final exams, paid the remaining costs and at the end of all the duration of the course.
- L’Incendio e la Prevenzione
- Elementi della Combustione
- I Parametri Fisici della CombustioneEffetti dell’Incendio sull’Uomo
- Sostanze Estinguenti in relazione al tipo di Incendio
- Esame finale
- Esente Iva: Ad Icotea, in qualità di Istituto Universitario, è stato assegnato il seguente codice ateco 85.42 da parte della C.C.I.A.A, pertanto, i percorsi formativi erogati da Icotea sono esenti da iva.
I nostri corsisti quindi, possono detrarre ai fini fiscali una percentuale maggiore rispetto altri Istituti/Enti.
- Questa nuova formula è ancora più conveniente! Scegli tutta la formazione che ti serve e risparmi subito fino al 50%*
→ Acquista 2 corsi e avrai un risparmio subito del 10%
→ Acquista 3 corsi e avrai un risparmio subito del 20%
→ Acquista 4 corsi e avrai un risparmio subito del 30%
→ Acquista 5 corsi e avrai un risparmio subito del 40%
→ Da 6 corsi in su avrai un risparmio subito del 50%