Forklift operator course 8 hours
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Online course for Forklift Operators
8 PTC credits are awarded for successfully completed Forklift certification. Course duration is 8 hours.
This course provides essential knowledge and forklift training necessary in modern operational conditions starting form lifting equipment regulations up to safety rules. Our Forklift online classes cover all technical information and operation features of diesel- and electric-powered forklifts as well as of storage means.
Consolidation act for Worker Safety (Legislative decree 81/08, articles 36, 37 and 71) obliges to provide employees with an adequate on-site equipment and forklift training including specific risks that can occur while using this equipment.
This course aims to:
• Awareness-raising among workers about compliance with the rules for a safe driving
• Perform an in-depth study of the current legislation principles
• Analyze current legislation principles in a simple way
• Stay aware of measures and tests to work in safety
• Learn driving modes depending on the situation
When does this course start?
• online course for forklift operatorsstart within 24 hours of registration, upon communication, via email, of the registration procedure;
• for access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page "Enroll in this course".
For any additional information about forklift certification from ICOTEA contact us sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ministerial accreditations received by the Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR), the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy, recognise that ICOTEA is a ministerial e-learning institute qualified in the field of education. ICOTEA delivers high-value online certificate courses recognized by public Institutions.
The Certificates obtained at the end of Master, Degree, Advanced training courses and refresher courses are valid in Italy and abroad for freelancers, public competitions, career advancement, professional credits and school rankings. ICOTEA received ISO 9001:2015 certification by RINA Group ensuring the efficiency of ICOTEA accredited online certificate programs for Masters and Distance Learning courses for public institutions and companies. These courses suit consulting services related to environment, quality and safety for public institutions, companies and conciliation services.
MEPA: Icotea is an authorized Institut by the MEF and Consip for the puchase of services by Public Admnistration, through the MEPA platform. The MEPA is the P.A. electronic market platform which serves to digitally meet with private service providers.
Possono partecipare al corso di formazione gli addetti alla mansione. Si ricorda che per ogni azienda è buona norma nominare almeno 2 addetti.
Per coloro che vogliono assumere il ruolo di Addetto Mulettista e Carellista è obbligatoria la frequenza a tale corso
Il ruolo di Addetto Mulettista e Carrellista può essere svolto nei settori: edilizia, logistica, trasporti, commercio all’ingrosso, commercio al dettaglio, agricoltura, ecc.
- This Course will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
- You have to enroll by 31/10/2020;
- For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page "Enroll to the course";
- You can't attend other academic courses at the same time;
- To register in the ICOTEA e-learning platform: log in with username, password and facial recognition system;
- You'll find scorm lessons, otherwise consequential lessons, so you need to be there phisically to proceed with the other lessons and to access to the intermediate and final exams;
- The final exam (60 minutes duration) consists of 20 multiple choices questions you can do in the e-learning platform and an oral exam. If you don't achieve 18/30 you can try again the test, with no additional costs;
- To complete the final exam, the teacher, through ZOOM platform, will ask you to attend an oral exam (before the exam you'll receive the guide on how to register in ZOOM). The questions will focus on the main subjects you studied during the online course;
- At the end of the Course, ICOTEA will verify the "Access Report" and will release the final certificate only if all the lessons are downloaded and you pass the written exam (multiple choices test) and the oral exam. Otherwise, you will receive and e-mail to complete your course;
- You can download the final certificate directly in the e-learning platform, only after having passed the final exams, paid the remaining costs and at the end of all the duration of the course.
- Normativa Apparecchi di Sollevamento
- Carrelli a Motore e Mezzi di Immagazzinamento
- Norme di Sicurezza per l’uso dei Carrelli
- Esame finale
- Esente Iva: Ad Icotea, in qualità di Istituto Universitario, è stato assegnato il seguente codice ateco 85.42 da parte della C.C.I.A.A, pertanto, i percorsi formativi erogati da Icotea sono esenti da iva.
I nostri corsisti quindi, possono detrarre ai fini fiscali una percentuale maggiore rispetto altri Istituti/Enti.
- Questa nuova formula è ancora più conveniente! Scegli tutta la formazione che ti serve e risparmi subito fino al 50%*
→ Acquista 2 corsi e avrai un risparmio subito del 10%
→ Acquista 3 corsi e avrai un risparmio subito del 20%
→ Acquista 4 corsi e avrai un risparmio subito del 30%
→ Acquista 5 corsi e avrai un risparmio subito del 40%
→ Da 6 corsi in su avrai un risparmio subito del 50%