History of Rome (L-ANT/03) - 300 hours - 12 ECTS credits -75 days long
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
At our School for Linguistic mediators ICOTEA, which is authorised by MIUR (Italian Ministry of Public Education, University and Research) with Decree of 23/09/2013 - O.J. N° 242 of 15/10/2013, you can follow single subjects taken by our degree course in Linguistic Mediation. After passing your exams, you will receive an ECTS credits certificate.
The single subject "History of Rome" lasts 75 days and provides 12 ECTS credits. After passing your final exams, you will receive the certificate of attendance and the ECTS credits certificate.
• Incorporation of the Study Plan: You can earn 12 ECTS. This course is for graduates who need to earn credits required to access to specific degree courses or training courses.
• Work exemption: opportunity to obtain a work exemption acknowledgement, with PERMISSIONS, thanks to the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation.
•This training is partially funded thanks to the training voucher, available by 30/09/2020. The total investment is € 549.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay only € 399.00, VAT included;
•Compatibility of the funded training voucher and the "€ 500.00 teacher's card". ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher's card.
When does this training start?
• It will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
• You have to enrol by 30/09/2020;
• For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page "Enrol in this course";
• this course lasts 75 days (300 hours).
• Blended lessons and exams (online + video conferencing + video lessons);
• The training portal is available 24/7;
• Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration (online + video conferencing + video lessons from your computer, whenever and wherever you want);
• A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours;
• Opportunity to take advantage of the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation.
• Incorporation of the Study Plan;
• Public competitions;
• Access to degree or specialisation courses
• High-school diploma or degree.
• The history of Rome from origins to the death of Nero.
Contact us for any further information and enjoy our special training offer.
The ministerial accreditations received by the Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR), the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy, recognise that ICOTEA is a ministerial e-learning institute qualified in the field of education. ICOTEA delivers high-value online certificate courses recognized by public Institutions.
The Certificates obtained at the end of Master, Degree, Advanced training courses and refresher courses are valid in Italy and abroad for freelancers, public competitions, career advancement, professional credits and school rankings. ICOTEA received ISO 9001:2015 certification by RINA Group ensuring the efficiency of ICOTEA accredited online certificate programs for Masters and Distance Learning courses for public institutions and companies. These courses suit consulting services related to environment, quality and safety for public institutions, companies and conciliation services.
MEPA: Icotea is an authorized Institut by the MEF and Consip for the puchase of services by Public Admnistration, through the MEPA platform. The MEPA is the P.A. electronic market platform which serves to digitally meet with private service providers.
Diploma di scuola secondaria superiore o Laurea
- La partecipazione al Corso singolo di Storia Romana, consente di conseguire 12 CFU (Crediti Formativi Universitari) nella disciplina L- ANT/03.
- Il corso è riservato a laureati che abbiano necessità di seguire gli insegnamenti e superare gli esami di discipline non presenti nei loro piani di studi universitari ma che siano richiesti per l'ammissione a lauree triennali, magistrali o a ciclo unico, a scuole di Specializzazione o a concorsi pubblici, in base alle disposizioni in vigore.
- E' possibile ottenere il riconoscimento dell'esonero dal servizio con permessi per diritto allo studio, da parte dell'Amministrazione Pubblica e Privata, nei limiti previsti dalla normativa vigente.
The beginning of the Single subjects course is within 24 hours after the enrollment. You will receive an email with the registration procedure and the enrollment key to be able to acces to the lessons;
· The enrollment has to happen within the 30/09/2020;
· To access click on “Subscribe” in the yellow rectangle situated on the right
· The Single subjects is incompatible with other educational activity that release credits because it is forbidden to concurrent with other university courses.
· To register in the ICOTEA e-learning platform here you find the procedure: complete with your username, password and facial biometric recognition
· The lessons are in scorm, consequential, the physical presence of the student is required in order to continue with the lessons and to access to the intermediate and final exams.
· The final exams consists in a multiple choice test and an oral exam.
· To complet the exams, the teacher will proceed with the oral exam via the ZOOM platform (before the exam date, you will receive a guideline to register in the ZOOM platform).
· The questions asked by the teacher will focus on the already studied topics of the study plan.
· At the end of the Single subjects also ICOTEA will verify the "Access Reports", and will issue the final certificate only if the lessons are downloaded, if the written exam (multiple choice test) and the oral exam will be passed. Otherwise, he will send a communication via email asking for the required fulfilments.
· The final certificate can be downloaded from the e-learning platform, only after having passed the final test and oral exam, at the reaching of the right duration of the course and the completed payment.
Participation in projects for prevention, teachers training, listening centers.
La Storia Romana dalle origini alla morte di Nerone
This training is partially funded thanks to the Training Voucher (economic advantage from ICOTEA providing students with a partial coverage of the amount of the Single subjects) valid until 30/09/2020. The total investment is € 549.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay only € 399.00 including VAT;
- You can get your training by using the € 500.00 Teacher's card (Carta del Docente) featuring compatibility of Training Voucher and Teacher's Card € 500.00. ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enroll in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher's card.
THE MORE YOU LEARN, THE MORE YOU SAVE
This new offer is even more affordable! Choose the courses you prefer for you and your friends and you’ll immediately save up to 50%*
→ Buy 2 courses and you’ll immediately save 10%
→ Buy 3 courses and you’ll immediately save 20%
→ Buy 4 courses and you’ll immediately save 30%
→ Buy 5 courses and you’ll immediately save 40%
→ Buy 6 courses or more and you’ll immediately save 50%
* this offer cannot be combined with other promotions and it is applied on the list price.