Post-graduate course in Headmaster: between new rules and educational organisation
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Since 1997, the role of the headmasters has changed owing to transformations due to the Law about the school Autonomy. The Headmaster represents the whole school and he is responsible of its management. The Law n. 1072015 reinforced his tasks and skills: the headmaster manages resources and decides which activities should be promoted. ICOTEA offers this training "Headmaster: between new rules and educational organisation", which consists of 1500 hours and lasts for 12 months (60 ECTS), to understand the role of the Headmaster in the new school context. Its main objective is to clarify headmasters' tasks, their functions and strategies to improve education quality.
- Teachers: the certification is valid for headmasters' competition;
- Opportunity for headmasters and teachers to obtain a work exemption acknowledgement by the public and private administration, with PERMISSIONS for the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation;
- Professional training credits are recognised for freelancers, public or private employees registered in Orders/Professional registers/Councils.
- you can take advantage of the Training voucher, available by 31/07/2020. The total investment is € 999.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay only € 649.00, VAT included;
- Payment by instalments: initial registration fee (€ 249.00) and payment by balance (€ 400.00) at the end of the master, without any additional cost.
- Compatibility of the funded training voucher and the "€ 500.00 teacher's card". ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher's card.
The ministerial accreditations received by the Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR), the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy, recognise that ICOTEA is a ministerial e-learning institute qualified in the field of education. ICOTEA delivers high-value online certificate courses recognized by public Institutions.
The Certificates obtained at the end of Master, Degree, Advanced training courses and refresher courses are valid in Italy and abroad for freelancers, public competitions, career advancement, professional credits and school rankings. ICOTEA received ISO 9001:2015 certification by RINA Group ensuring the efficiency of ICOTEA accredited online certificate programs for Masters and Distance Learning courses for public institutions and companies. These courses suit consulting services related to environment, quality and safety for public institutions, companies and conciliation services.
MEPA: Icotea is an authorized Institut by the MEF and Consip for the puchase of services by Public Admnistration, through the MEPA platform. The MEPA is the P.A. electronic market platform which serves to digitally meet with private service providers.
Degree in the following disciplinary areas:
- Humanistic studies
This training is for teachers, instructors, temporary employees and headmasters.
• Personale Docente: il titolo è valutabile per il concorso Dirigenti Scolastici;
• per i Dirigenti Scolastici e i docenti in servizio, possibilità di ottenere, da parte dell'Amministrazione Pubblica e Privata, il riconoscimento dell'esonero dal servizio, con PERMESSI per diritto allo studio di 150 ore annuali, nei limiti previsti dalla normativa vigente;
• ai Liberi Professionisti, Dipendenti Pubblici o Privati iscritti presso Ordini/Albi/Collegi verranno riconosciuti Crediti Formativi Professionali (CFP);
• Icotea, su richiesta del corsista, rilascia una certificazione del percorso formativo e dei relativi esami sostenuti, valida e riconosciuta per: concorsi pubblici; aggiornamento delle graduatorie scolastiche; aggiornamento liberi professionisti; dipendenti pubblici e privati; iscritti presso Ordini/Albi/Collegi. L'attestato finale, invece, verrà rilasciato secondo le regolari tempistiche.
• Concorsi pubblici
• Graduatorie scolastiche
• Avanzamento di carriera
· The beginning of the post-graduate course is within 24 hours after the enrollment. You will receive an email with the registration procedure and the enrollment key to be able to acces to the lessons;
· The enrollment has to happen within the 31/07/2020;
· To access click on “Subscribe” in the yellow rectangle situated on the right
· The post-graduate Master is incompatible with other educational activity that release credits because it is forbidden to concurrent with other university courses.
· To register in the ICOTEA e-learning platform here you find the procedure: complete with your username, password and facial biometric recognition
· The lessons are in scorm, consequential, the physical presence of the student is required in order to continue with the lessons and to access to the intermediate and final exams.
· The final exams consists in a multiple choice test and an oral exam.
· To complet the exams, the teacher will proceed with the oral exam via the ZOOM platform (before the exam date, you will receive a guideline to register in the ZOOM platform).
· The questions asked by the teacher will focus on the already studied topics of the study plan.
· At the end of the Master also ICOTEA will verify the "Access Reports", and will issue the final certificate only if the lessons are downloaded, if the written exam (multiple choice test) and the oral exam will be passed. Otherwise, he will send a communication via email asking for the required fulfilments.
· The final certificate can be downloaded from the e-learning platform, only after having passed the final test and oral exam, at the reaching of the right duration of the course and the completed payment.
The Italian school
School and Constitution
Reform and Education
Second cycle School
Second cycle Professional institutes
Second cycle Technical institutes
Second cycle High schools
The role of the headmasters
This training is partially funded thanks to the Training Voucher (economic advantage from ICOTEA providing students with a partial coverage of the amount of the Master degree) valid until 31/07/2020. The total investment is € 999.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay only € 649.00 including VAT;
- Payment by installments: initial registration fee (€ 249.00) and payment by balance (€ 400.00) at the end of the master, without any additional cost.
- You can get your training by using the € 500.00 Teacher's card (Carta del Docente) featuring compatibility of Training Voucher and Teacher's Card € 500.00. ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enroll in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher's card.
THE MORE YOU LEARN, THE MORE YOU SAVE
This new offer is even more affordable! Choose the courses you prefer for you and your friends and you’ll immediately save up to 50%*
→ Buy 2 courses and you’ll immediately save 10%
→ Buy 3 courses and you’ll immediately save 20%
→ Buy 4 courses and you’ll immediately save 30%
→ Buy 5 courses and you’ll immediately save 40%
→ Buy 6 courses or more and you’ll immediately save 50%
* this offer cannot be combined with other promotions and it is applied on the list price.