Post-graduate course in Law and Sportmarketing 1500 hours - 60 ECTS credits
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Post-graduate course in Law and Sportmarketing 1500 hours - 60 ECTS credits
60 ECTS + 20 PTC
CONI supports ICOTEA for this "Post-graduate course in Law and Sport marketing". Our Institute, received the patronage of Coni through a letter signed by the chairperson Giovanni Malagò. The most prestigious recognition in the field of sport which support the training quality of this post-graduate course.
The post-graduate course in Law and Sport marketing aims to deepen knowledge and skills in the field of law, marketing and sport management. This course train professional figures able to manage and organise sport events. It is for all professionals involved in sport; like corporate or federal directors, the secretaries or the athlete managers. Sport involves people, societies, associations and bodies, by dealing with social and economic fields. For this reason, the need to train highly skilled figures having knowledge about law, marketing and management. It's important to train people able to deal with the economic and financial management of sport companies, who know about law, communication and marketing.
This post-graduate course trains:
• Directors of bodies and national/international federations
• Managers of associations and sport companies
• Secretaries of sport companies
• Organisers of sport events and installation operators
• Managers of professional athletes
Icotea offers the post-graduate course in Law and Sport Marketing (1500 hours) through blended learning.
This training gives you:
• 60 ECTS credits
• 20 Professional Training Credits
• Compatibility of funded training voucher and "€ 500.00 Teacher's card". ICOTEA is a learning ministerial institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher's card.
• Blended lessons and exams (online + video conferencing + video lessons);
• The training portal is available 24/7;
• Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration (online + video conferencing + video lessons from your computer, whenever and wherever you want);
• A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours;
• Opportunity to take advantage of the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation.
• This training is partially funded thanks to the training voucher, available by 31/08/2020. The total investment is € 999.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay only € 649.00, VAT included;
• Payment by instalments: initial registration fee (€ 249.00) and payment by balance (€ 400.00) at the end of the master, without any additional cost.
• You can get your training by using the € 500.00 Teacher's card (Carta del Docente). ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher's card.
The ministerial accreditations received by the Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR), the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy, recognise that ICOTEA is a ministerial e-learning institute qualified in the field of education. ICOTEA delivers high-value online certificate courses recognized by public Institutions.
The Certificates obtained at the end of Master, Degree, Advanced training courses and refresher courses are valid in Italy and abroad for freelancers, public competitions, career advancement, professional credits and school rankings. ICOTEA received ISO 9001:2015 certification by RINA Group ensuring the efficiency of ICOTEA accredited online certificate programs for Masters and Distance Learning courses for public institutions and companies. These courses suit consulting services related to environment, quality and safety for public institutions, companies and conciliation services.
MEPA: Icotea is an authorized Institut by the MEF and Consip for the puchase of services by Public Admnistration, through the MEPA platform. The MEPA is the P.A. electronic market platform which serves to digitally meet with private service providers.
Bachelor's or master's degree in:
• Humanistic studies
Any kind of degree
lawyers and trainee lawyers
graduates in Law and/or juridical studies
work consultants and trainees
accountants and trainees
experts in sport law
managers and executives of sport companies and businesses operating in this field
executives and officials of bodies like CONI, federations, associations, and public bodies having juridical and sport skills
professional and non-professional sportspersons having school-leaving diploma
people having school-leaving diploma who work in the field of sport
secretaries at sport companies
Sports managerial career
Sports clubs and federations
Sports promotion company
Management of the professional athlete
· The beginning of the post-graduate course is within 24 hours after the enrollment. You will receive an email with the registration procedure and the enrollment key to be able to acces to the lessons;
· The enrollment has to happen within the 31/08/2020;
· To access click on “Subscribe” in the yellow rectangle situated on the right
· The post-graduate Master is incompatible with other educational activity that release credits because it is forbidden to concurrent with other university courses.
· To register in the ICOTEA e-learning platform here you find the procedure: complete with your username, password and facial biometric recognition
· The lessons are in scorm, consequential, the physical presence of the student is required in order to continue with the lessons and to access to the intermediate and final exams.
· The final exams consists in a multiple choice test and an oral exam.
· To complet the exams, the teacher will proceed with the oral exam via the ZOOM platform (before the exam date, you will receive a guideline to register in the ZOOM platform).
· The questions asked by the teacher will focus on the already studied topics of the study plan.
· At the end of the Master also ICOTEA will verify the "Access Reports", and will issue the final certificate only if the lessons are downloaded, if the written exam (multiple choice test) and the oral exam will be passed. Otherwise, he will send a communication via email asking for the required fulfilments.
· The final certificate can be downloaded from the e-learning platform, only after having passed the final test and oral exam, at the reaching of the right duration of the course and the completed payment.
Pedagogy of deviance
Fundamentals of legal psychology
Legality and minors
Introduction to Criminal Law
Criminal Procedure in Juvenile Court
This training is partially funded thanks to the Training Voucher (economic advantage from ICOTEA providing students with a partial coverage of the amount of the Master degree) valid until 31/08/2020. The total investment is € 999.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay only € 649.00 including VAT;
- Payment by installments: initial registration fee (€ 249.00) and payment by balance (€ 400.00) at the end of the master, without any additional cost.
- You can get your training by using the € 500.00 Teacher's card (Carta del Docente) featuring compatibility of Training Voucher and Teacher's Card € 500.00. ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enroll in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher's card.
THE MORE YOU LEARN, THE MORE YOU SAVE
This new offer is even more affordable! Choose the courses you prefer for you and your friends and you’ll immediately save up to 50%*
→ Buy 2 courses and you’ll immediately save 10%
→ Buy 3 courses and you’ll immediately save 20%
→ Buy 4 courses and you’ll immediately save 30%
→ Buy 5 courses and you’ll immediately save 40%
→ Buy 6 courses or more and you’ll immediately save 50%
* this offer cannot be combined with other promotions and it is applied on the list price.