Post-graduate course in Specific Learning Disability (SLD)
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Post-graduate training course in Specific Learning Disability (SLD)
24+36 ECTS + 50 CME and 45 PTC credits are awarded for successfully completedonline-course in SLD. Course duration is 12 months (1500 hours).
Freelancers, teachers and professional figures working in public and private sectors can take advantage of Specific Learning Disability online-courses with a post-graduate certificate featuring blended learning, (1500 hours).
We designed Master's Degree training course on Specific Learning Disabilities (SLD) for all those who for some reason cannot attend a highly formative and qualified courses in the classroom. ICOTEA blended solution offers an equally qualified and updated training program based on the most recent and important scientific acquisitions in the field of learning disorders and learning disabilities.
Training courses in Specific Learning Disabilities offer all necessary means to develop particular sensitivities, skills and efficient interpersonal communication to know and understand signs of discomfort. This course interprets psycho-pedagogical and educational features in prevention and management of this limitation, promoting wellness at education facilities.
Considering covered topics this master provides speech therapists or teachers all necessary skills to collaborate with the technical staff of information and advisory centers working at the listening desk.
This training allows to earn points for Italian school rankings and 24 ECTS Credits in anthropological, psychological and pedagogical disciplines as well as in educational technologies and methodologies , with at least 6 credits in four of the disciplinary sectors mentioned above to participate in the next Teachers Competition. Planned examination tests will be prepared and validated by FIDIA Academy. 24 ECTS credits certified by FIDIA will be compliant with the standard and valid for participation in the aforementioned competition.
With Master training courses in Specific Learning Disabilities you can acquire:
• 50 credits CME recognized by the Ministry of Health. ICOTEA is accredited with the Ministry of Health as a Provider n. 4182 for CME training;
• 24 CFU (ECTS) credits in pedagogical, sociological and anthropological disciplines and in educational technologies and methodologies M-PED/03 - M-PED/01 - M-DEA/01 - M-PSI/04, required to take part in the Competition for teachers 2019;
• 36 ECTS credits in the following subjects M-PED/04; M-PSI/04; M-PED/01;
• 3 points for the following Italian school rankings I, II, III levels and G.A.E.;
• 1 point for the following Italian school rankings Graduatoria di Circolo/Istituto and 1 point for mobility and transfers;
• 45 CFP (PTC) for freelancers who work in private and public bodies or who are registered in Orders/Professional registers/Councils;
• Teacher's card (Carta del Docente): compatibility of the funded Training Voucher and € 500.00 Teacher's Card. ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enroll in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher's card.
The ministerial accreditations received by the Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR), the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy, recognise that ICOTEA is a ministerial e-learning institute qualified in the field of education. ICOTEA delivers high-value online certificate courses recognized by public Institutions.
The Certificates obtained at the end of Master, Degree, Advanced training courses and refresher courses are valid in Italy and abroad for freelancers, public competitions, career advancement, professional credits and school rankings. ICOTEA received ISO 9001:2015 certification by RINA Group ensuring the efficiency of ICOTEA accredited online certificate programs for Masters and Distance Learning courses for public institutions and companies. These courses suit consulting services related to environment, quality and safety for public institutions, companies and conciliation services.
MEPA: Icotea is an authorized Institut by the MEF and Consip for the puchase of services by Public Admnistration, through the MEPA platform. The MEPA is the P.A. electronic market platform which serves to digitally meet with private service providers.
Access certifications Post-graduate training course in Specific Learning Disability (SLD)
Bachelor's or Master's degree in:
• humanistic studies, Sociology, Psychology, Pedagogy, Social studies, Scientific studies, Nursing, Speech pathology, Law, Healthcare, Education;
• teachers with fixed-term contract who need certificates to earn points for Italian school ranking update to exhaustion and in the rankings of the Club and Institute (second and third bracket).
This SLD Master's degree training course is perfect for:
- Speech therapists
- Psychologists and psychology graduates
- Doctors specialized in Child Neuropsychiatry
- Professional educators
- Technicians for psychiatric rehabilitation
- Therapists of neuro- and psychomotility in the evolutive age
- All graduates who want to participate in the Teachers Competition 2020.
· The beginning of the post-graduate course is within 24 hours after the enrollment. You will receive an email with the registration procedure and the enrollment key to be able to acces to the lessons;
· The enrollment has to happen within the 31/07/2020;
· To access click on “Subscribe” in the yellow rectangle situated on the right
· The post-graduate Master is incompatible with other educational activity that release credits because it is forbidden to concurrent with other university courses.
· To register in the ICOTEA e-learning platform here you find the procedure: complete with your username, password and facial biometric recognition
· The lessons are in scorm, consequential, the physical presence of the student is required in order to continue with the lessons and to access to the intermediate and final exams.
· The final exams consists in a multiple choice test and an oral exam.
· To complet the exams, the teacher will proceed with the oral exam via the ZOOM platform (before the exam date, you will receive a guideline to register in the ZOOM platform).
· The questions asked by the teacher will focus on the already studied topics of the study plan.
· At the end of the Master also ICOTEA will verify the "Access Reports", and will issue the final certificate only if the lessons are downloaded, if the written exam (multiple choice test) and the oral exam will be passed. Otherwise, he will send a communication via email asking for the required fulfilments.
· The final certificate can be downloaded from the e-learning platform, only after having passed the final test and oral exam, at the reaching of the right duration of the course and the completed payment.
Participation in projects for prevention, teachers training, listening centers.
- What is Specific Learning Disability?
- Mentally retarded person
- Family and SLD
- Ethical factors
- Neuropsychological rehabilitation
- Specific components of the writing process
- Developmental dysorthographia
- Diagnostic instruments
- Final text
This training is partially funded thanks to the Training Voucher (economic advantage from ICOTEA providing students with a partial coverage of the amount of the Master degree) valid until 31/07/2020. The total investment is € 999.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay only € 649.00 including VAT;
- Payment by installments: initial registration fee (€ 249.00) and payment by balance (€ 400.00) at the end of the master, without any additional cost.
- You can get your training by using the € 500.00 Teacher's card (Carta del Docente) featuring compatibility of Training Voucher and Teacher's Card € 500.00. ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enroll in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher's card.
THE MORE YOU LEARN, THE MORE YOU SAVE
This new offer is even more affordable! Choose the courses you prefer for you and your friends and you’ll immediately save up to 50%*
→ Buy 2 courses and you’ll immediately save 10%
→ Buy 3 courses and you’ll immediately save 20%
→ Buy 4 courses and you’ll immediately save 30%
→ Buy 5 courses and you’ll immediately save 40%
→ Buy 6 courses or more and you’ll immediately save 50%
* this offer cannot be combined with other promotions and it is applied on the list price.