Single subject: Sectoral languages and translation - English (L-LIN/12) -300 hours -12 ECTS - 75 days long
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
At our School for Linguistic mediators ICOTEA, which is authorised by MIUR (Italian Ministry of Public Education, University and Research) with Decree of 23/09/2013 - O.J. N° 242 of 15/10/2013, you can follow single subjects taken by our degree course in Linguistic Mediation. After passing your exams, you will receive an ECTS credits certificate. "Sectoral languages and translation - English (L-LIN/12)" lasts 75 days (300 hours) and provides 12 ECTS.
• Incorporation of the Study Plan: You have the opportunity to earn 12 ECTS. This course is for graduates who need to earn credits required to access to specific degree courses or training courses.
• Work exemption: opportunity to obtain a work exemption acknowledgement, with PERMISSIONS, thanks to the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation.
• This training is partially funded thanks to the training voucher, available by 30/11/2020. The total investment is € 549.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay only € 399.00, VAT included;
• compatibility of the funded training voucher and the "€ 500.00 teacher's card". ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher's card.
When does this training start?
• It will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
• You have to enrol by 30/11/2020;
• For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page "Enrol in this course";
• You can't attend other academic courses at the same time.
• Blended lessons and exams (online + video conferencing + video lessons);
• The training portal is available 24/7;
• Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration (online + video conferencing + video lessons from your computer, whenever and wherever you want);
• A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours;
• Opportunity to take advantage of the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation.
• Incorporation of the Study Plan;
• Public competitions;
• Access to degree or specialisation courses
• High-school diploma
• Language of tourism
• Language of press
• Legal language and contract terminology
Contact us for any further information and enjoy our special training offer.
The ministerial accreditations received by the Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR), the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy, recognise that ICOTEA is a ministerial e-learning institute qualified in the field of education. ICOTEA delivers high-value online certificate courses recognized by public Institutions.
The Certificates obtained at the end of Master, Degree, Advanced training courses and refresher courses are valid in Italy and abroad for freelancers, public competitions, career advancement, professional credits and school rankings. ICOTEA received ISO 9001:2015 certification by RINA Group ensuring the efficiency of ICOTEA accredited online certificate programs for Masters and Distance Learning courses for public institutions and companies. These courses suit consulting services related to environment, quality and safety for public institutions, companies and conciliation services.
MEPA: Icotea is an authorized Institut by the MEF and Consip for the puchase of services by Public Admnistration, through the MEPA platform. The MEPA is the P.A. electronic market platform which serves to digitally meet with private service providers.
Diploma di scuola secondaria superiore o Laurea
- La partecipazione al Corso singolo di Linguaggi settoriali e traduzione inglese consente di conseguire 12 CFU (Crediti Formativi Universitari) nella disciplina L- LIN/12.
- Il corso è riservato a laureati che abbiano necessità di seguire gli insegnamenti e superare gli esami di discipline non presenti nei loro piani di studi universitari ma che siano richiesti per l'ammissione a lauree triennali, magistrali o a ciclo unico, a scuole di Specializzazione o a concorsi pubblici, in base alle disposizioni in vigore.
- E' possibile ottenere il riconoscimento dell'esonero dal servizio con permessi per diritto allo studio, da parte dell'Amministrazione Pubblica e Privata, nei limiti previsti dalla normativa vigente.
- This Course will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
- You have to enroll by 30/11/2020;
- For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page "Enroll to the course";
- You can't attend other academic courses at the same time;
- To register in the ICOTEA e-learning platform: log in with username, password and facial recognition system;
- You'll find scorm lessons, otherwise consequential lessons, so you need to be there phisically to proceed with the other lessons and to access to the intermediate and final exams
- To complete the final exam, the teacher, through ZOOM platform, will ask you to attend an oral exam (before the exam you'll receive the guide on how to register in ZOOM). The questions will focus on the main subjects you studied during the online course;
- At the end of the Course, ICOTEA will verify the "Access Report" and will release the final certificate only if all the lessons are downloaded and you pass the written exam (multiple choices test) and the oral exam. Otherwise, you will receive and e-mail to complete your course;
- You can download the final certificate directly in the e-learning platform, only after having passed the final exams, paid the remaining costs and at the end of all the duration of the course.
Participation in projects for prevention, teachers training, listening centers.
- Linguaggio del turismo;
- Linguaggio della stampa;
- Linguaggio giuridico e terminologia contrattuale
This training is partially funded thanks to the Training Voucher (economic advantage from ICOTEA providing students with a partial coverage of the amount of the Single subjects) valid until 30/11/2020. The total investment is € 549.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay only € 399.00 including VAT;
- You can get your training by using the € 500.00 Teacher's card (Carta del Docente) featuring compatibility of Training Voucher and Teacher's Card € 500.00. ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enroll in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher's card.
THE MORE YOU LEARN, THE MORE YOU SAVE
This new offer is even more affordable! Choose the courses you prefer for you and your friends and you’ll immediately save up to 50%*
→ Buy 2 courses and you’ll immediately save 10%
→ Buy 3 courses and you’ll immediately save 20%
→ Buy 4 courses and you’ll immediately save 30%
→ Buy 5 courses and you’ll immediately save 40%
→ Buy 6 courses or more and you’ll immediately save 50%
* this offer cannot be combined with other promotions and it is applied on the list price.