II AY - Degree in Linguistic Mediation
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
II AY - Degree in Linguistic Mediation (L-12)
180 ECTS - Online, BLENDED course
Once you have concluded the first academic year, to continue you'll have to enrol in the second academic year of our degree course in Linguistic Mediation (L-12). The certificate granted by ICOTEA has the same legal value of certificates conferred by universities, in accordance with the M.D. n. 38 dated 10 January 2002. Occupational opportunities: career advancement for those who already work, freelancing activities both in public and private institutions. It is your working passport in Italy and abroad.
ICOTEA is now an accredited centre for the linguistic certifications of Russian, Spanish and German. You can choose the level you need: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2.
The ministerial accreditations received by the Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR), the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy, recognize that ICOTEA is a ministerial e-learning institute qualified in the field of education. ICOTEA delivers high-value online certificate courses recognized by public Institutions.
The Certificates obtained at the end of Master, Degree, Advanced training courses and refresher courses are valid in Italy and abroad for freelancers, public competitions, career advancement, professional credits and school rankings. ICOTEA received ISO 9001:2015 certification by RINA Group ensuring the efficiency of ICOTEA accredited online certificate programs for Masters and Distance Learning courses for public institutions and companies. These courses suit consulting services related to environment, quality and safety for public institutions, companies and conciliation services.
MEPA: Icotea is an authorized Institute by the MEF and Consip for the purchase of services by Public Administration, through the MEPA platform. The MEPA is the P.A. electronic market platform which serves to digitally meet with private service providers.
- No entry test
- Having passed all the exam of the first academic year
- The three year degree in L-12 give points for public tenders
- The title can be used for school rankings for school staff
- Mobility and transfers
- Points for Army rankings
- Career progress (rankings, open competitive exam, "doctor" title);
- Freelance work: (Linguistic Mediator, cultural mediator, linguistic and cultural consultant for associations, cooperatives, enterprises, Interpreter and translator for conferences, industrial or commercial events, tourist guide)
- Linguistic Assistant for enterprises related to foreigner partners
- Public and private sectors
- This Course will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
- You have to enroll by 30/09/2021;
- For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page "Enroll to the course";
- You can't attend other academic courses at the same time;
- To register in the ICOTEA e-learning platform: log in with username, password and facial recognition system;
- You'll find scorm lessons, otherwise consequential lessons, so you need to be there phisically to proceed with the other lessons and to access to the intermediate and final exams
- To complete the final exam, the teacher, through ZOOM platform, will ask you to attend an oral exam (before the exam you'll receive the guide on how to register in ZOOM). The questions will focus on the main subjects you studied during the online course;
- At the end of the Course, ICOTEA will verify the "Access Report" and will release the final certificate only if all the lessons are downloaded and you pass the written exam (multiple choices test) and the oral exam. Otherwise, you will receive and e-mail to complete your course;
- A tutor is h24 available and will answer to all your questions
- Final exam at the end of each subject
- The exams follow a precise calendar program
- The mark of the exam will be registered in the electronic student's record book.
II Academic Year:
- Theory and Philosophy of Languagesi;
- English II;
- French II;
- Linguistic Mediation English-Italian I;
- Linguistic Mediation French-Italian I;
- European Financial Law;
- Finance Sciences.
There are some economic advantages:
- This training is partially funded thanks to the Training Voucher (economic advantage from ICOTEA providing students with a partial coverage of the amount of the Master degree) valid until 30/09/2021. The total investment is € 1,500,00 but thanks to this voucher you will pay only € 1,1999.00 VAT free;
- Payment by installments: initial registration fee (€ 399.00) and payment by balance (€ 800.00) at the end of the master, without any additional cost.
- You can get your training by using the € 500.00 Teacher's card (Carta del Docente) featuring compatibility of Training Voucher and Teacher's Card € 500.00. ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enroll in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher's card.
- VAT Exemption: Icotea, as University, has the ATECO Code 85.42, so our courses are VAT free. Our students can detract more taxes than the other Universities.
- This new offer is even more affordable! Choose the courses you prefer for you and your friends and you’ll immediately save up to 50%*
→ Buy 2 courses and you’ll immediately save 10%
→ Buy 3 courses and you’ll immediately save 20%
→ Buy 4 courses and you’ll immediately save 30%
→ Buy 5 courses and you’ll immediately save 40%
→ Buy 6 courses or more and you’ll immediately save 50%