Refresher course for Safety coordinator 40 hours
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
The refresher course for safety coordinators at temporary or mobile construction sites (in accordance with art. 98 and attachment XIV of the Legislative Decree 81/2008) aims to acquire knowledge and comprehension about current legislation in the field of safety and health at workplaces and construction sites.
- This course is valid in accordance with the New State-regions Agreement dated 7 July 2016.
- ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR; the certificates issued by ICOTEA have legal value in Italy and abroad.
- The final certificate will be issued within 24 hours of passing your exam. It will contain the following wording: "Refresher course for Safety coordinator - 40 hours".
- The training course is partially covered by the funded training voucher, that is a funding, available by 30/09/2021, ICOTEA obtained in order to partially cover the total amount of this course. The total investment is € 399.00, but with this voucher you will pay only € 249.00, including VAT.
When does this course start?
- This course will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
- For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page "Enrol in this course";
In the field of Construction, the figure of Safety coordinator is compulsory in planning and implementation phases.
- Both exams and lessons are online;
- The training portal is available 24/7;
- Follow your lessons whenever and wherever you want;
- Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration;
- A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours.
All professionals and technicians who already have the certificate of ""Planning/work execution coordinator"".
- Safety at construction sites
- Individual protection devices in construction sites
- The scaffolding
- Risk assessment document (RAD) and Interference risk assessment document
- Work-related stress
- Basic First aid
- Psychology of safety
- Final exam
Contact us for any further information and enjoy our special training offer.
The ministerial accreditations received by the Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR), the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy, recognize that ICOTEA is a ministerial e-learning institute qualified in the field of education. ICOTEA delivers high-value online certificate courses recognized by public Institutions.
The Certificates obtained at the end of Master, Degree, Advanced training courses and refresher courses are valid in Italy and abroad for freelancers, public competitions, career advancement, professional credits and school rankings. ICOTEA received ISO 9001:2015 certification by RINA Group ensuring the efficiency of ICOTEA accredited online certificate programs for Masters and Distance Learning courses for public institutions and companies. These courses suit consulting services related to environment, quality and safety for public institutions, companies and conciliation services.
MEPA: Icotea is an authorized Institute by the MEF and Consip for the purchase of services by Public Administration, through the MEPA platform. The MEPA is the P.A. electronic market platform which serves to digitally meet with private service providers.
High school diploma.
All professionals and technicians who already hold the Certificate of "Coordinator for the Design and Execution of Works".
In the construction sector, the activity of Safety Coordinator is mandatory in the design and execution phases.
- This Course will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
- You have to enroll by 31/10/2020;
- For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page "Enroll to the course";
- You can't attend other academic courses at the same time;
- To register in the ICOTEA e-learning platform: log in with username, password and facial recognition system;
- You'll find scorm lessons, otherwise consequential lessons, so you need to be there phisically to proceed with the other lessons and to access to the intermediate and final exams;
- The final exam (60 minutes duration) consists of 20 multiple choices questions you can do in the e-learning platform and an oral exam. If you don't achieve 18/30 you can try again the test, with no additional costs;
- To complete the final exam, the teacher, through ZOOM platform, will ask you to attend an oral exam (before the exam you'll receive the guide on how to register in ZOOM). The questions will focus on the main subjects you studied during the online course;
- At the end of the Course, ICOTEA will verify the "Access Report" and will release the final certificate only if all the lessons are downloaded and you pass the written exam (multiple choices test) and the oral exam. Otherwise, you will receive and e-mail to complete your course;
- You can download the final certificate directly in the e-learning platform, only after having passed the final exams, paid the remaining costs and at the end of all the duration of the course.
- Construction site safety
- PPE on Construction Sites
- DVR and DUVRI
- Work-related stress
- Quick reference to First Aid
- Psychology of Safety
- Final Examination
Economic incentives are available:
The training path is partially financed by means of a Training Voucher, this is an economic facilitation that ICOTEA makes available to the trainees for partial coverage of the master's degree, valid until ;
In fact, the planned investment is € 399.00, while with the Voucher the planned investment is € 249.00, VAT included; Teachers can enrol in our training courses by taking advantage of the Teacher's Card.