Food handler course, category A - 12 hours
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Food handler course, category A - 12 hours
This food handler course (category A - 12 hours) is carried out in accordance with sectoral legislation (art. 1 of the Regional decree dated 19 February 2007 and following modifications and/or integrations). ICOTEA is authorised to provide training courses for food handlers even through DL (distance learning). After passing the test, you will receive a training certificate (valid for a period of three years), that replaces the public health certificate. At the end of the third year, you must attend a refresher course of 6 hours.
When does this course start?
•This course will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
• For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page "Enrol in this course".
Contact us for any further information and enjoy our special training offer.
The ministerial accreditations received by the Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR), the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy, recognize that ICOTEA is a ministerial e-learning institute qualified in the field of education. ICOTEA delivers high-value online certificate courses recognized by public Institutions.
The Certificates obtained at the end of Master, Degree, Advanced training courses and refresher courses are valid in Italy and abroad for freelancers, public competitions, career advancement, professional credits and school rankings. ICOTEA received ISO 9001:2015 certification by RINA Group ensuring the efficiency of ICOTEA accredited online certificate programs for Masters and Distance Learning courses for public institutions and companies. These courses suit consulting services related to environment, quality and safety for public institutions, companies and conciliation services.
MEPA: Icotea is an authorized Institute by the MEF and Consip for the purchase of services by Public Administration, through the MEPA platform. The MEPA is the P.A. electronic market platform which serves to digitally meet with private service providers.
Possono partecipare al corso Alimentarista dipendenti designati all’interno dell’azienda Categoria A, oppure gli stessi datori di lavoro.
- responsabili dell’industria alimentare e/o della qualità all’interno di un'azienda, nonché personale con responsabilità di sorveglianza, gestione di settore del processo pasticceri;
- addetti all’industria conserviera;
- personale operante all’interno delle cucine per mense, ristoranti, pizzerie e similari;
- produttori di gelato artigianale;
- addetti alle rosticcerie, gastronomie, personale addetto alle lavorazioni della pasta fresca, pastifici;
- addetti ai bar, tavola calda;
- addetti presso stabilimenti di lavorazione delle carni e del pesce;
- addetti stabilimenti di prodotti d’uovo, gastronomici e dolciari;
- addetti lavorazioni prodotti da forno;
- addetti manipolazione prodotti dietetici, per la prima infanzia e destinati ad una alimentazione particolare;
- addetti ai caseifici;
- allievi di scuola alberghiera addetti a lavorazioni non contemplate nell’elenco di cui sopra, che presentano, comunque, un rischio microbiologico significativo;
- addetti alla vendita presso esercizi commerciali (supermercati, salumerie, macellerie, pescherie, ecc.).
Addetto Alimentarista nel settore appartenente alla Categoria A.
- This Course will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
- You have to enroll by 31/10/2020;
- For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page "Enroll to the course";
- You can't attend other academic courses at the same time;
- To register in the ICOTEA e-learning platform: log in with username, password and facial recognition system;
- You'll find scorm lessons, otherwise consequential lessons, so you need to be there phisically to proceed with the other lessons and to access to the intermediate and final exams;
- The final exam (60 minutes duration) consists of 20 multiple choices questions you can do in the e-learning platform and an oral exam. If you don't achieve 18/30 you can try again the test, with no additional costs;
- To complete the final exam, the teacher, through ZOOM platform, will ask you to attend an oral exam (before the exam you'll receive the guide on how to register in ZOOM). The questions will focus on the main subjects you studied during the online course;
- At the end of the Course, ICOTEA will verify the "Access Report" and will release the final certificate only if all the lessons are downloaded and you pass the written exam (multiple choices test) and the oral exam. Otherwise, you will receive and e-mail to complete your course;
- You can download the final certificate directly in the e-learning platform, only after having passed the final exams, paid the remaining costs and at the end of all the duration of the course.
- Quadro Normativo in materia di Alimenti
- Registrazione - DIA
- Caratteristiche Igienico - Strutturali
- Il Sistema di Rintracciabilità
- Processo di Lavorazione
- Tecniche di Conservazione
- Igiene dell’Ambiente di Lavoro
- Formazione del Personale in materia
- Esame Finale
- VAT exempt: Icotea, as University, has been assigned the following ateco code 85.42 by the C.C.I.A.A., therefore, the training courses provided by Icotea are VAT exempt.
Our trainees can therefore deduct a higher percentage for tax purposes than other Institutes/Organizations.
- This new formula is even more convenient! Choose all the training you need and save up to 50%*.
- → Buy 2 courses and you'll immediately save 10%.
- → Buy 3 courses and you'll immediately save 20%.
- → Buy 4 courses and you'll immediately save 30%.
- → Buy 5 courses and you'll immediately save 40%.
- → Buy 6 or more courses and you'll immediately save 50%.