Special Pedagogy and Inclusive teaching (M-PED/03) - 300 hours - 12 ECTS credits -75 days long
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
12 ECTS (M-PED/03)
At our School for Linguistic mediators ICOTEA, which is authorised by MIUR (Italian Ministry of Public Education, University and Research) with Decree of 23/09/2013 - O.J. N° 242 of 15/10/2013, you can follow single subjects taken by our degree course in Linguistic Mediation. After passing your exams, you will receive an ECTS credits certificate.
The single subject "Special pedagogy" lasts 75 days and provides 12 ECTS credits. After passing your final exams, you will receive the certificate of attendance and the ECTS credits certificate.
• This training is partially funded thanks to the training voucher, available by 31/05/2019. The total investment is € 549.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay only € 399.00, VAT included;
• compatibility of the funded training voucher and the "€ 500.00 teacher's card". ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher's card.
The ministerial accreditations received by the Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR), the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy, recognize that ICOTEA is a ministerial e-learning institute qualified in the field of education. ICOTEA delivers high-value online certificate courses recognized by public Institutions.
The Certificates obtained at the end of Master, Degree, Advanced training courses and refresher courses are valid in Italy and abroad for freelancers, public competitions, career advancement, professional credits and school rankings. ICOTEA received ISO 9001:2015 certification by RINA Group ensuring the efficiency of ICOTEA accredited online certificate programs for Masters and Distance Learning courses for public institutions and companies. These courses suit consulting services related to environment, quality and safety for public institutions, companies and conciliation services.
MEPA: Icotea is an authorized Institute by the MEF and Consip for the purchase of services by Public Administration, through the MEPA platform. The MEPA is the P.A. electronic market platform which serves to digitally meet with private service providers.
Participation in the single course of Special Pedagogy and Didactics of Inclusion allows you to obtain 12 CFU (University Training Credits) in the discipline M-PED / 03.
The course is reserved for graduates who need to follow the teachings and pass the exams of disciplines not present in their university study plans but who are required for admission to three-year, master's or single-cycle degrees, to Specialization schools or to competitions. public, according to the provisions in force.
It is possible to obtain the recognition of the exemption from the service with permits for the right to study, by the Public and Private Administration, within the limits established by current legislation.
- This Course will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
- You have to enroll by 30/09/2021;
- For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page "Enroll to the course";
- You can't attend other academic courses at the same time;
- To register in the ICOTEA e-learning platform: log in with username, password and facial recognition system;
- You'll find scorm lessons, otherwise consequential lessons, so you need to be there phisically to proceed with the other lessons and to access to the intermediate and final exams
- To complete the final exam, the teacher, through ZOOM platform, will ask you to attend an oral exam (before the exam you'll receive the guide on how to register in ZOOM). The questions will focus on the main subjects you studied during the online course;
- At the end of the Course, ICOTEA will verify the "Access Report" and will release the final certificate only if all the lessons are downloaded and you pass the written exam (multiple choices test) and the oral exam. Otherwise, you will receive and e-mail to complete your course;
- You can download the final certificate directly in the e-learning platform, only after having passed the final exams, paid the remaining costs and at the end of all the duration of the course.
Learning theoriers I and II;
Information and Communications Technology ICT;
Educational methodologies I and II;
Gordon method I and II;
ICT and the transformation of learning environment;
new frontiers of training.
This training is partially funded thanks to the Training Voucher (economic advantage from ICOTEA providing students with a partial coverage of the amount of the Single subjects) valid until 30/09/2021. The total investment is € 549.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay only € 399.00 including VAT;
- You can get your training by using the € 500.00 Teacher's card (Carta del Docente) featuring compatibility of Training Voucher and Teacher's Card € 500.00. ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enroll in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher's card.
THE MORE YOU LEARN, THE MORE YOU SAVE
This new offer is even more affordable! Choose the courses you prefer for you and your friends and you’ll immediately save up to 50%*
→ Buy 2 courses and you’ll immediately save 10%
→ Buy 3 courses and you’ll immediately save 20%
→ Buy 4 courses and you’ll immediately save 30%
→ Buy 5 courses and you’ll immediately save 40%
→ Buy 6 courses or more and you’ll immediately save 50%
* this offer cannot be combined with other promotions and it is applied on the list price.
High school diploma or Degree
Participation in projects for prevention, teachers training, listening centers.