Diploma di Perfezionamento Disagio Mentale e Reinserimento Sociale 1500 ore - 12 mesi
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Il Corso di Perfezionamento Post-Diploma Disagio Mentale e Reinserimento Sociale ha lo scopo di preparare questa figura professionale al fine di reinserire l’assistito nel contesto sociale, supportato da attività riabilitative.
Il corso di perfezionamento post-diploma Disagio Mentale e Reinserimento Sociale può essere utilizzato ai fini dell’aggiornamento delle graduatorie scolastiche. Il punteggio riconosciuto dipende dalla tabella ministeriale in vigore nel momento in cui si autodichiarano i titoli di studio in possesso.
The ministerial accreditations received by the Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR), the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy, recognize that ICOTEA is a ministerial e-learning institute qualified in the field of education. ICOTEA delivers high-value online certificate courses recognized by public Institutions.
The Certificates obtained at the end of Master, Degree, Advanced training courses and refresher courses are valid in Italy and abroad for freelancers, public competitions, career advancement, professional credits and school rankings. ICOTEA received ISO 9001:2015 certification by RINA Group ensuring the efficiency of ICOTEA accredited online certificate programs for Masters and Distance Learning courses for public institutions and companies. These courses suit consulting services related to environment, quality and safety for public institutions, companies and conciliation services.
MEPA: Icotea is an authorized Institute by the MEF and Consip for the purchase of services by Public Administration, through the MEPA platform. The MEPA is the P.A. electronic market platform which serves to digitally meet with private service providers.
Any kind of Degree.
- Opportunity to obtain points for school ranking, in particular:
- 3 points for Italian teachers' ranking system Graduatorie Nazionali ad Esaurimento
- 1 point Graduatoria di Circolo e di Istituto
- 1 point Mobility and transfers
- Opportunity to obtain a work exemption acknowledgement by the public and private administration, with PERMISSIONS for the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation
- School rankings
- Public competitions
- Access to announcement, projects, etc.
- Professional development
- This Course will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
- You have to enroll by 31/10/2020;
- For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page "Enroll to the course";
- You can't attend other academic courses at the same time;
- To register in the ICOTEA e-learning platform: log in with username, password and facial recognition system;
- You'll find scorm lessons, otherwise consequential lessons, so you need to be there phisically to proceed with the other lessons and to access to the intermediate and final exams;
- The final exam (60 minutes duration) consists of 20 multiple choices questions you can do in the e-learning platform and an oral exam. If you don't achieve 18/30 you can try again the test, with no additional costs;
- To complete the final exam, the teacher, through ZOOM platform, will ask you to attend an oral exam (before the exam you'll receive the guide on how to register in ZOOM). The questions will focus on the main subjects you studied during the online course;
- At the end of the Course, ICOTEA will verify the "Access Report" and will release the final certificate only if all the lessons are downloaded and you pass the written exam (multiple choices test) and the oral exam. Otherwise, you will receive and e-mail to complete your course;
- You can download the final certificate directly in the e-learning platform, only after having passed the final exams, paid the remaining costs and at the end of all the duration of the course.
There are some economic advantages:
- This training is partially funded thanks to the Training Voucher (economic advantage from ICOTEA providing students with a partial coverage of the amount of the Course) valid until 31/10/2020. The total investment is € 649.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay only € 499.00 including VAT;
- Payment by installments: initial registration fee (€ 249.00) and payment by balance (€ 250.00) at the end of the master, without any additional cost.
- You can get your training by using the € 500.00 Teacher's card (Carta del Docente) featuring compatibility of Training Voucher and Teacher's Card € 500.00. ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enroll in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher's card.
- VAT Exemption: Icotea, as University, has the ATECO Code 85.42, so our courses are VAT free. Our students can detract more taxes than the other Universities.
- This new offer is even more affordable! Choose the courses you prefer for you and your friends and you’ll immediately save up to 50%*
→ Buy 2 courses and you’ll immediately save 10%
→ Buy 3 courses and you’ll immediately save 20%
→ Buy 4 courses and you’ll immediately save 30%
→ Buy 5 courses and you’ll immediately save 40%
→ Buy 6 courses or more and you’ll immediately save 50%
* this offer cannot be combined with other promotions and its applied on the list price