Administrative Law IUS/10 – 300 hours – ECTS 12
I will consult you later from my computer
Single Subject: Administrative Law IUS/10 – 300 hours – ECTS 12 - 75 days long
At our School for Linguistic mediators ICOTEA, which is authorised by MIUR (Italian Ministry of Public Education, University and Research) with Decree of 23/09/2013 – O.J. N° 242 of 15/10/2013, you can follow single subjects taken by our degree course in Linguistic Mediation. After passing your exams, you will receive an ECTS credits certificate. “Administrative Law IUS/10” lasts 75 days (300 hours) and provides 12 ECTS.
• Incorporation of the Study Plan: You have the opportunity to earn 12 ECTS. This course is for graduates who need to earn credits required to access to specific degree courses or training courses.
• Work exemption: opportunity to obtain a work exemption acknowledgement, with PERMISSIONS, thanks to the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation.
• This training is partially funded thanks to the training voucher, available by 31/01/2020. The total investment is € 549.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay only € 399.00, VAT included;
• compatibility of the training voucher and the” € 500.00 teacher’s card”. ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher’s card
When does this training start?
• It will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
• You have to enrol by 31/01/2020;
• For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enrol in this course”;
• You can’t attend other academic courses at the same time.
• Blended lessons and exams (online + video conferencing + video lessons);
• The training portal is available 24/7;
• Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration (online + video conferencing + video lessons from your computer, whenever and wherever you want);
• A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours;
• Opportunity to take advantage of the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation.
• Incorporation of the Study Plan;
• Public competitions;
• Access to degree or specialisation courses
• High-school diploma
Administration and its law; law system and administration; the Constituion; the Administrative organization; general profiles; administrative proceeding; the conclusion of the administrative proceeding; the provision; administrative partnerships; disability; public administration and common law; administrative appeals.
Contact us for any further information and enjoy our special training offer.