Anthropology (M-DEA/01) - 150 hours – 6 ECTS
I will consult you later from my computer
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Italian Public Administration e-Marketplace (MePA)
Anthropology (M-DEA/01) - 150 hours – 6 ECTS.
On 30th August 2017, at the School of Studies in Language Mediation called ICOTEA (SSML ICOTEA), the scientific and technical committee ruled on the rolling out of single courses for anyone, provided they are in possession of access requirements.
Anthropology course (M-DEA/01) issues 6 credits valid for the teaching competition 2018. This course encompasses the anthropological concept of culture, ethnicity, gender and generations and cognitive anthropology. Moreover, it analyses the evolution of cultural areas, in a situation affected by the globalisation, new media and politics.
- Teachers: these courses allow you to get the certification of 6 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) in anthropology (M-DEA/01) required for the next teaching competition of 2019.
- Opportunity to obtain a work exemption acknowledgement by the public and private administration, with PERMISSIONS for the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation;
The training course is partially funded thanks to the EU training voucher, available by 31/01/2020. The total investment is € 449.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay only € 299.00, VAT included;
- Compatibility of the funded training voucher and the “€ 500.00 teacher’s card”. ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher’s card.
- thanks to this course you will acquire the certification of 6 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) in anthropology (M-DEA/01), required for the next teaching competition of 2018.
When does this course start?
- This course will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
- You have to enrol by 31/01/2020;
- For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enrol”;
- This UE-funded course consists of 150 hours;
- Public competitions
- School rankings
- Opportunity to take advantage of the right to study
- Both exams and lessons are blended (online+on site+live)
- The training portal is available 24/7;
- Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration;
- A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours.
- Applied anthropology
- Cultural anthropology
- Anthropology of images
- Anthropology of health
- Legal anthropology
- Anthropology of religion
- Social Anthropology
- Historical anthropology of the modern age
- Visual anthropology
Contact us for any further information and enjoy our special training offer.