CLIL Methodology course 1500 hours - 60 ECTS – 12 months
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Italian Public Administration e-Marketplace (MePA)
CLIL stands for Content and Language Integrated Learning, an integrated learning of disciplinary contents in the vehicular foreign language. The reform law of the upper secondary school, launched in 2010, introduced teaching in the vehicular language even in Italian education systems. This methodology is becoming more widely-used in Europe because mastering a foreign language is considered the key to improve school curricula. This course aims to provide a methodological and educational training related to CLIL. It is for all teachers who don’t teach linguistic disciplines interested in the realisation of learning programmes through a foreign language.
- Teachers acquire scores in order to advance in school rankings,
- Opportunity to obtain a work exemption acknowledgement by the public and private administration, with PERMISSIONS for the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation.
- this course provides to teachers points for school ranking update, in particular 3 points for graduatorie ad esaurimento, 3 points for graduatorie d'istituto (associate professors and graduates); 1 point for Mobility and transfers, 1 point for graduatorie for whom lost their jobs.
- The training course is partially funded thanks to the UE training voucher, available by 30/09/2019. The total investment is € 999.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay € 649.00, VAT included.
- Payment by instalments: initial registration fee (€ 249.00) and payment by balance (€ 400.00) at the end of the master, with any additional cost.
- Compatibility of funded training voucher and “€ 500.00 Teacher’s card”. ICOTEA is a learning ministerial institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher’s card.
When does this course start?
- This course will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
- You have to enrol by 30/09/2019;
- For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enrol to the course”;
- This UE-funded master consists of 1500 hours;
- You can’t attend other academic courses at the same time.
- School ranking update
- Public competitions
- Participation in announcements, projects, etc.
- Professional update
- Opportunity to take advantage of the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation;
- Blended lessons and exams (online + video conferencing + video lessons);
- The training portal is available 24/7;
- Follow your lessons (online + video conferencing + video lessons) from your computer, whenever and wherever you want;
- Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration;
- A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours.
Degree in the following disciplinary areas:
- Humanistic studies
This course is also for teachers, instructors, temporary employees and headmaster.
- Historical framework
- CLIL regulations
- Aims, goals, benefits
- Vehicular languages
- The profile of teachers and students
- Teaching materials
- Final exam
Contact us for any further information and enjoy our special training offer.