Course about civil partnerships and forms of cohabitation outside marriage, 60 hours – 60 PTC
I will consult you later from my computer
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Italian Public Administration e-Marketplace (MePA)
The course “Civil partnerships and forms of cohabitation outside marriage: property, fiscal and inherited aspects, negotiating autonomy" aims to let professionals fulfil their training obligation.
The aim of this course is the fulfilment of the compulsory continuing education in relation to civil partnerships and forms of cohabitation outside marriage (law of 20/05/2016) through an exam about property, fiscal and inherited aspects.
ICOTEA offers this course to comply with the requirement of continuing education for all professionals enrolled in the following registers:
• Statutory auditors: 60 PTC (Group A+B+C), of which 20 must be compulsory in year one and the remaining 40 must be used in the years ahead;
• Notaries: 60 PTC, of which 20 must be compulsory in year one and the remaining 40 must be used in the years ahead;
• Accountants and expert bookkeepers: 60 PTC, of which 30 must be compulsory in year one and the remaining 30 must be used in the years ahead;
• Tax lawyers: 60 PTC;
• Labour consultant: 60 PTC, of which 16 must be compulsory in year one and the remaining 44 must be used in the years ahead.
Professional references of ICOTEA
You can find the decrees listed below in the page “Accreditations and certifications” in our website:
• National council of statutory auditors: authorisation of 02/08/2017
• National council of notaries: authorisation n° U-SGC-2016-2014 of 16/12/2016
• National council of accountants and expert bookkeepers: authorisation n° FM/COO/mpp of 20/01/2017
• National council of labour consultant: authorisation n° 473 of 31/03/2017
• ISO certification: certificate n° 23020/11/S
• Ministerial accreditations: by the MIUR (Decree of 23/09/2013 O.J. N° 242 of 15/10/213; Decree N° AOODGPER: 6833 of 19/09/2012; Decree N° 474/668 of 31/10/2006); by the Ministry of Justice (Decree of 21/09/2010 N° 123 and the Decision of the Director-General of 11/01/2011 N° 164) and by the Ministry of the Economic Development (Authorisation Prot. N° 0017933 of 30/07/2015).
Educational advantages of ICOTEA
• This programme of study meets the requirements prescribed in the regulations regarding the compulsory training for statutory auditors, notaries, accountants and expert bookkeepers, tax lawyers and labour consultants. It is intended to provide 60 PTC.
• This training course is ISO-certified.
• Thanks to Distance Learning, you will save time and money.
• Within 24 hours of the evaluation by teachers, students will earn the certificate and PTCs certification. We will then mail copies of both documents.
• If you enrol by 31/12/2019, you can take advantage of a 50% reduction, thanks to an EU funding earned by our accreditations.
So, you will pay only € 499,00, VAT included, instead of € 998,00.
Flexible E-learning platform
• Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
• Lessons also in printable version
• DL platform is available 24/7;
• Personal assistance
• You can sit the exam 24/7
• Set of rules, independence and professional ethics (statutory auditors, notaries, accountants and expert bookkeepers, tax lawyers and labour consultants)
• Notarial law
• Labour law and national social security system
• Social, insurance and welfare legislation
• Insurance contracts
• Private law
• Family and forms of cohabitation outside marriage
• Principles of law of succession
• Division of inheritances