Course for Professional ethics for Health professions – 50 hours – 50 CME
I will consult you later from my computer
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Italian Public Administration e-Marketplace (MePA)
CFP 50 - ECM 50
The Healthcare professionals (doctors, psychologists, healthcare assistants, nurses, pharmacists) enrolled in the official register must develop and update their professional skills. Each professional must earn at least 150 Professional Training Credits (PTC) in three years, of which 50 PTC in one year must be for activities and training events regarding the professional order and ethics, and the principles of independence. The healthcare professionals activities (doctors, psychologists, etc.) require a rigorous knowledge of the legislation, an increasing awareness about rights and obligations, a careful consideration of the discretionary areas, and an adequate control of the organisational sphere.
This course “Professional ethics for healthcare professionals (doctors, psychologists, healthcare assistants, nurses, pharmacists)– 50 hours” proposed by ICOTEA aims to strengthen the conditions for independence and professionalism. It is intended to provide 50 CME.
This course also deals with some specific penalties provided by the current Code of Practice.
Professional references of ICOTEA
You can find the decrees listed below in the page “Accreditations and certifications” in our website:
• Provider: authorisation Prot. n° 4182
• ISO certification: certificate n° 23020/11/S
• Ministerial accreditations: by the MIUR (Decree of 23/09/2013 O.J. N° 242 of 15/10/213; Decree N° AOODGPER: 6833 of 19/09/2012; Decree N° 474/668 of 31/10/2006); by the Ministry of Justice (Decree of 21/09/2010 N° 123 and the Decision of the Director-General of 11/01/2011 N° 164) and by the Ministry of the Economic Development (Authorisation Prot. N° 0017933 of 30/07/2015).
Educational advantages of ICOTEA
• This programme of study meets the requirements prescribed in the regulations regarding the award of 50 Professional Training Credits.
• This course is ISO-certified.
• Thanks to Distance Learning, you will save time and money.
• Within 24 hours of the evaluation by teachers, students will earn the certificate and PTCs certification. We will then mail copies of both documents.
• If you enrol by 30/11/2019, you can take advantage of a 50% reduction, thanks to an EU funding earned by our accreditations.
So, you will pay only € 399,00, VAT included, instead of € 798,00.
Flexible E-learning platform
• Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
• Lessons also in printable version
• DL platform is available 24/7
• Personal assistance
• You can sit the exam 24/7
• The reform of the disciplinary procedure
• The importance of ethical reflection and the code of practice
• The professional association
• Duties and workload
• Duties and assessment
• Privacy and professional secrecy
• Disciplinary sanctions and procedures
Contact us form any further information and for the procedures to be followed.