Course in Special Educational Needs (SEN) 1500 hours - 60 ECTS credits - 12 months
I will consult you later from my computer
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Italian Public Administration e-Marketplace (MePA)
Specialisation Course in SEN (Special Educational Needs) 1500 hours (duration of one year)
60 ECTS credits
The main objective of this course is to provide knowledge in the field of pedagogy and special education, and educational psychology, considering special educational needs.
This course aims to provide all necessary instruments in order to identify these educational needs, understanding pupil behaviour both in case of serious disabilities and in case of different ways of thinking, learning, relating to others and ‘living’ at school.
Teachers are required to tackle any working process and schools should hire qualified resources to cope with new special educational needs of students.
Teachers must acquire pedagogical knowledge and develop necessary educational skills to realize an efficient learning, in particular for students with special educational needs (SEN) who require a well-structured educational intervention.
- Opportunity to obtain points for school ranking, in particular for Italian teachers’ ranking system Graduatorie Nazionali ad Esaurimento (3 points), Graduatoria di Circolo e di Istituto (1 point), Mobility and transfers (1 point).
- Opportunity to obtain a work exemption acknowledgement by the public and private administration, with PERMISSIONS for the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation;
- The training course is partially funded thanks to the training voucher, available by 31/01/2020. The total investment is € 689.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay only € 499.00, VAT included;
- Payment by instalments: initial registration fee (€ 249.00) and payment by balance (€ 250.00) at the end of the course, without any additional cost.
- Compatibility of the funded training voucher and the” € 500.00 teacher’s card”. ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher’s card;
When does this master start?
- This master will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
- You have to enrol by 31/01/2020;
- For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enrol to the course”;
- this course consists of 1500 hours;
- You can’t attend other academic courses at the same time.
- School rankings
- Public competitions
- Access to announcement, projects, etc.
- Professional development
- Opportunity to take advantage of the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation;
- Blended lessons and exams (online + video conferencing + video lessons);
- The training portal is available 24/7;
- Follow your lessons (online + video conferencing + video lessons) from your computer, whenever and wherever you want;
- Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration;
- A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours.
- school-leaving certificate
- teachers working on a fixed term contract who need certificates to earn points for school rankings
- S.E.N.: Special Education Needs
- S.E.N. classification
- Identification procedures
- Asperger syndrome
- Hyperactivity disorder
- Final exam
Contact us for any further information and enjoy our special training offer.