Course in Specific Learning Disability (SLD)
I will consult you later from my computer
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Italian Public Administration e-Marketplace (MePA)
Specialisation course in Specific Learning Disability (SLD) 1500 hours (duration of one year)
60 ECTS credits
The specialisation course in Specific Learning Disability (SLD) aims to provide features concerning this disturb, giving suggestions in order to work effectively and efficiently, both in case of specific difficulties and emotional sphere related to learning styles.
Teachers must acquire pedagogical knowledge and develop necessary educational skills to realize an efficient learning, in particular for students with Specific Learning Disability (SLD) who require a well-structured educational intervention.
This specialisation course in Specific Learning Disability (SLD) provides a broad range of proposals for educational interventions (recovery and strengthening), offering an essential instrument to tackle the increasingly-complex school challenges, according to the Italian Law 170 concerning SLD.
This course offers operational tools to create particular sensitivities, skills and efficient interpersonal competencies to know and understand signs of discomfort. It introduces psycho-pedagogical and educational interventions in prevention and management of this unease, promoting wellness at school.
- Opportunity to obtain points for school ranking, in particular for Italian teachers’ ranking system Graduatorie Nazionali ad Esaurimento (3 points), Graduatoria di Circolo e di Istituto (1 point), Mobility and transfers (1 point).
- Opportunity to obtain a work exemption acknowledgement by the public and private administration, with PERMISSIONS for the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation;
- The training course is partially funded thanks to the training voucher, available by 29/02/2020. The total investment is € 689.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay only € 499.00, VAT included;
- Payment by instalments: initial registration fee (€ 249.00) and payment by balance (€ 250.00) at the end of the course, without any additional cost.
- Compatibility of the funded training voucher and the” € 500.00 teacher’s card”. ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher’s card;
When does this master start?
- This master will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
- You have to enrol by 29/02/2020;
- For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enrol to the course”;
- this course consists of 1500 hours;
- You can’t attend other academic courses at the same time.
- School rankings
- Public competitions
- Access to announcement, projects, etc.
- Professional development
- Opportunity to take advantage of the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation;
- Blended lessons and exams (online + video conferencing + video lessons);
- The training portal is available 24/7;
- Follow your lessons (online + video conferencing + video lessons) from your computer, whenever and wherever you want;
- Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration;
- A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours.
- school-leaving certificate
- teachers working on a fixed term contract who need certificates to earn points for school rankings
- What is Specific Learning Disability?
- Family and SLD
- Aetiological factors
- Diagnostic instruments
- Final text
Contact us for any further information and enjoy our special training offer.