Degree in Linguistic mediation
I will consult you later from my computer
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Italian Public Administration e-Marketplace (MePA)
180 ECTS - Online and blended
The degree course in Linguistic mediation (L-12) lasts three years and provides 180 ECTS. It allows students to acquire a cultural and linguistic deep knowledge in English and French.
ICOTEA is now an accredited centre for the linguistic certifications of Russian, Spanish and German. You can choose the level you need: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2.
It aims to provide sectoral technical linguistic competencies, both oral and written, required in the world of work. ICOTEA is authorised to provide this degree course by the MIUR (Ministry of Public Education, University and Research), M.D. dated 23 September 2013, published in O.J. n. 242 dated 15 October 2013.
The certificate granted by ICOTEA has the same legal value of certificates conferred by universities, in accordance with the M.D. n. 38 dated 10 January 2002. Occupational opportunities: career advancement for those who already work, freelancing activities both in public and private institutions. It is your working passport in Italy and abroad.
Discover all the advantages of ICOTEA.
Discover these 3 options, enrol in the degree course of Linguistic Mediation (-12) and save your money:
• Those people who are enroled in the ICOTEA course “Educators specialising in social pedagogy hours 1500 – 60+16 ECTS credits” and for many reasons didn't end it , will get 16 ECTS of English and French languages. Thanks to this credits, the student can enrol directly in the first academic year of our degree in Linguistic Mediation, with no additional costs. Moreover, the initial registration fee they paid for the course of "Educators" (299,00€) will be considered as an investment for the first academic year, with no additional costs and with a total discount of €900,00. Click here and enrol by 31/01/2020
• Those people who have concluded and obtained the final certificate of the ICOTEA course “Educators specialising in social pedagogy hours 1500 – 60+16 ECTS credits” will receive 16 ECTS of English Language I and French Language I. So they can enrol directly in the first academic year of the degree course of Linguistic Mediation adding a fee of €499,00. Click here and enrol by 31/01/2020
• Those who attended the ICOTEA course of "Cultural/Intercultural Mediator course - 1500 hours" will get 60 ECTS. Thanks to this credits, they can enrol directly in the second academic year of the degree course in Linguistic Mediation and obtain the degree more quickly. Click here and enrol by 31/01/2020
When does this degree course start?
- This degree course will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
- You have to enrol by 31/01/2020;
- For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enrol";
- You can’t attend other academic courses at the same time, according to the current legislation.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information. Enjoy the advantages of Distance Learning.
- It is a blended degree course, so you can work and study at the same time. It is a very convenient solution;
- Belonging to the category L-12, you can use it in public competitions aimed to the recruitment of teaching staff;
- You can take part in school rankings concerning auxiliary staff members and Italian language teachers abroad;
- You can take part in military competitions. This degree is considered as a certificate of merit;
- Mobility CCNI MIUR (ministry of EDucation, University and Research) 11/04/17. Bachelor's degree in Linguistic Mediation issues 3 points for mobility for teachers, educators and ATA staff (administrative, technical and auxiliavy staff) academic year 2017/18.
- Opportunity to obtain a work exemption acknowledgement, with PERMISSIONS, thanks to the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation.
ICOTEA is authorised by the MIUR (Ministry of Public Education, University and Research) with the Ministerial Decree of 23 September published in the Official journal n.242 of 15 October 2013. The certificate granted by ICOTEA has the same legal value of certificates conferred by universities, according to the Ministerial decree n.38 of 10 January 2002. It is valid in Italy and abroad; you can use it for:
- Career advancement (rankings and public competitions)
- Freelancers (language mediator, cultural mediator, cultural and linguistic consultant in information centres, associations, cooperatives, companies, agencies of paperwork processing which operate in the field of immigration, translator and interpreter, tour guide, linguistic assistance in international companies, etc..)
- Public sector (competitions in public administration or other bodies: Districts, in particular in the social services sector, local health authority, clinics, hospitals, ministries, embassies, regions, courts, chambers of commerce, museums, prisons, public schools, UN, the international office of commerce, FAO, etc.)
- Private sector (tertiary/social sector, cooperatives, services companies, web and e-commerce agencies, companies that operate in Italy and abroad, banks, cruises, national and international airline companies, travel agencies, resorts and tour operators).
First academic year
- Italian literature
- English I
- French I
- English literature
- French literature
- Italian contemporary literature
- Business organisation
- Public law
Second academic year
- Theory and philosophy of languages
- English II
- French II
- Linguistic mediation English – Italian I
- Linguistic mediation French - Italian I
- European financial law
- Financial sciences
Third academic year
- Linguistic mediation Italian – English II
- Linguistic mediation Italian – French II
- Contemporary history
- European union Law
- Private law
- Final exam
- The right to education gives you 150 hours per year for your training;
- Both exams and lessons are online;
- The training portal is available 24/7;
- Follow your lessons whenever and wherever you want;
- A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours;
- Exam at the end of each subject;
- You will sit each exam according to a timetable;
- Examinations and marks will be registered in your electronic academic record.
- No entrance exam.
- High school diploma or an equivalent certificate conferred by Italian or foreign schools.
- Training Voucher: available by 31/01/2020. The total investment is € 1,500.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay only € 1,199.00, VAT included;
- Payment by instalments: initial registration fee (€ 399.00) and payment by balance (€ 800.00) at the end of the academic year, without any additional cost.
- Teacher’s card: compatibility of the funded training voucher and the” € 500.00 teacher’s card”. ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16 Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher’s card.