DIE Language Certification C1 Spanish level - 60 hours
I will consult you later from my computer
DIE Language Certification C1 Spanish Level - 60 hours
C1 Level - 60 hours
Online Course in C1 Spanish
ICOTEA is an accredited institution for level A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2 language certificates in Spanish. ICOTEA C1 level Spanish certification featuring lessons and exam delivers foreground grammar areas and increases vocabulary for everyday use.
ICOTEA is an accredited institution for C1 exam in Spanish in partnership with F.I.D.E.S.C.U. center, recognized by the MIUR (Italian Ministry of Public Education, University and Research).
ICOTEA C1 Spanish course provides understanding of demanding, longer texts within its implicit meaning. Advanced C1 Spanish level allows to express fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions, use fluent, flexible and effective communication for social, academic and professional purposes. Spanish C1 test ensures comprehension of well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing a controlled use of organizational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
- 60 hours
When does it start?
Lessons and video materials will be available within 24 hours of registration.
Click on the button Enrol to start this course. Enrol before 29/02/2020 and receive economic benefit of the Training Voucher!
Contact us to get more information about ICOTEA C1 level Spanish certification to proceed towards your highway to knowledge of the most promising language worldwide.
• The course fee includes the final exam.
• blended lessons and exams;
• up to 4 SkypeCall with a tutor during your training;
• e-learning platform is available 24/7;
• lessons and video lessons are available within 24 hours of registration;
• a tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours.
• Exams' sessions: March – June – September – December of each year;
• You can sit your exam both in Milan or Ispica (Ragusa);
• Before the final exam, we suggest you to book a SkypeCall with your tutor to be prepared for your exam;
• Compulsory reservation: book by the 30th of the month before the exam session you have chosen. In case of cancellation or deferment you should pay 50 €.
• The final exam consists of 4 tests: Listening - Reading - Writing - Speaking;
• We recommend you to use a monolingual dictionary;
• To obtain the qualification, candidates must achieve the minimum overall pass mark of 55%.
• public competition;
• points for school rankings;
• access specialisation courses (see CLIL);
• ECTS recognition;
• access level C2;
• other sectors.
• Other uses of por / para and verbs with preposition
• Dependent clauses
• Relative clauses
• Direct and indirect speech