Digital animator course 1500 hours – 12 months
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Italian Public Administration e-Marketplace (MePA)
The Italian National Plan for Digital Education was launched by the Ministry of Education, University and Research on 27 October 2015. It introduced a new professional figure in the world of education: the digital animator. Each school will choose its own digital animator. This professional figure has to coordinate and develop topics and contents related to the National Plan for Digital Education. He/she will organise training labs, fostering the students’ participation in the organisation of workshops and other activities, involving families and local actors. This postgraduate course for digital animator (1500 hours) provided by ICOTEA is a training programme useful for the acquisition of knowledge related to new instruments for the digital innovation spread and the mastery of new methods of training planning.
- Opportunity to obtain a work exemption acknowledgement by the public and private administration, with PERMISSIONS for the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation.
- The training course is partially funded thanks to the UE training voucher, available by 30/09/2019. The total investment is € 689.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay € 499.00, VAT included;
- Payment by instalments: initial registration fee (€ 249.00) and payment by balance (€ 250.00) at the end of the master, with any additional cost.
- Compatibility of funded training voucher and “€ 500.00 Teacher’s card”. ICOTEA is a learning ministerial institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/1, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher’s card.
When does this course start?
- This course will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
- You have to enrol by 30/09/2019;
- For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enrol to the course”;
- This UE-funded master consists of 1500 hours;
- You can’t attend other academic courses at the same time.
- Working in schools
- Participation in announcements, projects, etc.
- Professional update
- Opportunity to take advantage of the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation;
- Blended lessons and exams (online + video conferencing + video lessons);
- The training portal is available 24/7;
- Follow your lessons (online + video conferencing + video lessons) from your computer, whenever and wherever you want;
- Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration;
- A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours.
Degree or bachelor’s degree in the following disciplinary areas:
- Humanistic studies
This course is also for teachers, instructors, temporary employees and headmasters.
- The condition of the Digital School
- The Italian National Plan for School Education – digital school
- New Technology e Communications
- Types of Information and Communications Technology
- Computer literacy
- Discovering Microsoft Office
- Final exam
Contact us for any further information and enjoy our special training offer.