Graduate certificate “The new leadership in the School 3.0: mobbing and school inclusion” 1500 hours 60 - ECTS credits – duration of one year
I will consult you later from my computer
Graduate certificate “The new leadership in the School 3.0: mobbing and school inclusion” 1500 hours 60 - ECTS credits – duration of one year.
This training called “The new leadership in the School 3.0: mobbing and school inclusion” 1500 hours 60 ECTS credits – 50 CME gives you the opportunity to enjoy economic benefit.
ECTS credits 24+36 - CME 50
People who attend this training will be able to understand and manage particular situations related to personal and working life. Thanks to an active leadership, they will deal with the school inclusion professionally and will be able to quickly identify a mobbing situation. Icotea provides this post-graduate training through blendend learning.
Thanks to this graduate certificate, teachers will be able to cooperate with professionals who work at information and consultation bodies.
This training is for:
- Any kind of teachers Psychologists and psychology graduates
- Psychologists and psychology graduates
- Professional educators
- All types of graduates who want to take part in the Competition for teachers 2019.
Competition for teachers
This training allows to earn points for Italian school rankings and 24 ECTS Credits in pedagogical, sociological and anthropological disciplines and in educational technologies and methodologies, with at least 6 credits in three of the aforementioned disciplinary sectors in view of the next Teachers’ Competition in 2019. Test examinations will be certified by the eCampus University.
This training allows you to acquire:
• 50 credits CME recognised by the Ministry of Health. ICOTEA is accredited with the Ministry of Health as a Provider n. 4182 for CME training;
• 24 ECTS credits in pedagogical, sociological and anthropological disciplines and in educational technologies and methodologies M-PED/03 – M-PED/01 – M-DEA/01 – M-PSI/04, required to take part in the Competition for teachers 2019;
• 36 ECTS credits in the following subjects M-PED/04; M-PSI/04; M-PED/01;
• 3 points for the following Italian school rankings I, II, III fascia and G.A.E.;
• 1 point for the following Italian school rankings Graduatoria di Circolo/Istituto;
• 1 point for mobility and transfers;
• Teacher’s card (Carta del Docente): compatibility of the funded training voucher and the” € 500.00 teacher’s card”. ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher’s card.
• Blended lessons and exams (online + video conferencing + video lessons);
• The training portal is available 24/7;
• Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration (online + video conferencing + video lessons from your computer, whenever and wherever you want);
• A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours;
• Opportunity to take advantage of the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation.
• This training is partially funded thanks to the training voucher, available by 31/12/2019. The total investment is € 999.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay only € 649.00, VAT included;
• Payment by instalments: initial registration fee (€ 249.00) and payment by balance (€ 400.00) at the end of the master, without any additional cost.
• You can get your training by using the € 500.00 Teacher’s card (Carta del Docente). ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher’s card.
When does this training start?
• This training will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
•You have to enrol by 31/12/2019;
• For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enrol to the course”;
• You can’t attend other academic courses at the same time.
• Public selections;
• School rankings;
• Social cooperatives;
• Professional development;
• Teachers’ Competition 2019.
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in:
• humanistic studies, Sociology, Psychology, Pedagogy, Social studies, Scientific studies, Nursing, Speech pathology, Law, Healthcare, Education;
• teachers with fixed-term contract who need certificates to earn points for Italian school ranking update.
• School system
• Work and Organisational Psychology
• Educational technologies and methodologies
• Pedagogy of deviance
• General psychology and psychology of groups
• Educational psychology
• Work Related Stress
• School inclusion
• Inclusion of disadvantaged groups (SEN, SLD)
• Inclusion of foreign students
• Cultural anthropology
• The role of leadership at school
• Final Exam
To take advantage of the training voucher you have to enrol by 31/12/2019.
For further information write to email@example.com