Health and safety instructor course 64 hours
I will consult you later from my computer
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Italian Public Administration e-Marketplace (MePA)
The Health and safety instructor course (64 hours) aims to enhance the instructor knowledge about techniques, methodologies, and instruments to create an efficient training related to Health and Safety at work. This course is planned with specific contents to satisfy the requirements prescribed in the Legislative Decree dated 6 March 2013. The employers who carry out prevention and protection tasks must meet the requirements to train in the field of safety at work.
• This course is valid in accordance with the New State-Regions Agreement dated 7 July 2016.
• ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR. Our certificates have legal value in Italy and abroad.
• The final certificate will be issued within 24 hours of passing your exam. It will contain the following wording: “Health and safety instructor 64 hours”.
• you can take advantage of the training voucher, available by 30/11/2019, ICOTEA obtained in order to partially cover the total amount of this course. The total investment is € 999.00, but with this voucher you will pay only € 649.00, including VAT.
• Payment by instalments: initial registration fee (€ 249,00) and payment by balance (€ 400,00) at the end of the course, with any additional cost.
When does this course start?
• This course will start within 24 hours of registration, upon communication, via email, of the registration procedure;
• You have to enrol by 30/11/2019;
• To access click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enrol in this course”.;
• This coursed consists of 64 hours
Health and safety instructor in training bodies, schools, public bodies, companies and as freelancer.
• Both exams and lessons are online;
• The training portal is available 24/7;
• Follow your lessons whenever and wherever you want;
• Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration;
• A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours.
Degree in the following areas: technical, healthcare, scientific, agriculture and environmental.
Upper secondary school diploma earned at schools for business studies, vocational schools and schools of hospitality and tourism management.
• Hierarchy of legal sources
• Approach to the Consolidation Act
• Duties and responsibilities
• Regulations about Italian Electrotechnical Committee (CEI), Italian Organization for Standardization (UNI), EC marking
• Classification of risks
• Work-related stress
• Alcohol-related risks
• Mobbing in Public Sector
• Health surveillance
• Workplace ergonomics
• Regulatory aspects related to Worker Health and Safety Representative
• Participation of the Worker Health and Safety Representative
• Consultation of the Worker Health and Safety Representative
• Who is the supervisor
• New rules of training
• Communication techniques
• Final exam
Contact us for any further information and enjoy our special training offer.