I A. A. Degree in Linguistic Mediation -
I will consult you later from my computer
I A. A. Degree in Linguistic Mediation (L-12) - "Educators" concluded
For those students who have concluded and received the final certificate of the "Educators specialising in social pedagogy hours 1500 – 60+16 ECTS credits" course.
180 ECTS - Online and BLENDED
Have you concluded the "Educators specialising in social pedagogy hours 1500 – 60+16 ECTS credits" course?
ICOTEA allows you to enrol directly in the first academic year of the degree in Linguistic Mediation (L-12), with no annual fee. The degree course in Linguistic mediation lasts three years and provides 180 ECTS. It allows students to acquire a cultural and linguistic deep knowledge in English and French.
ICOTEA is now an accredited centre for the linguistic certifications of Russian, Spanish and German. You can choose the level you need: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2.
The degree course aims to provide sectoral technical linguistic competencies, both oral and written, required in the world of work. ICOTEA is authorised to provide this degree course by the MIUR (Ministry of Public Education, University and Research), M.D. dated 23 September 2013, published in O.J. n. 242 dated 15 October 2013.
The certificate granted by ICOTEA has the same legal value of certificates conferred by universities, in accordance with the M.D. n. 38 dated 10 January 2002. Occupational opportunities: career advancement for those who already work, freelancing activities both in public and private institutions. It is your working passport in Italy and abroad.
Those students who have concluded the "Educators specialising in social pedagogy hours 1500 – 60+16 ECTS credits" can enrol directly in the first academic year of the degree in Linguistic Mediation with a reduction on the amount of the course: the initial registration fee will be €499,00, with no additional costs. Enrol by 30/11/2019.
When does this degree course start?
• This degree course will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
• You have to enrol by 30/11/2019;
• For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enrol";
You can’t attend other academic courses at the same time, according to the current legislation.
• It is a blended degree course, so you can work and study at the same time. It is a very convenient solution;
• Belonging to the category L-12, you can use it in public competitions aimed to the recruitment of teaching staff;
• You can take part in school rankings concerning auxiliary staff members and Italian language teachers abroad;
• You can take part in military competitions. This degree is considered as a certificate of merit;
• Mobility CCNI MIUR (ministry of EDucation, University and Research) 11/04/17. Bachelor's degree in Linguistic Mediation issues 3 points for mobility for teachers, educators and ATA staff (administrative, technical and auxiliavy staff) academic year 2017/18.
• Opportunity to obtain a work exemption acknowledgement, with PERMISSIONS, thanks to the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation.
• Those students who have concluded and obtained the final certificate of the course "Cultural/Intercultural Mediator course - 1500 hours" will get a reduction on the amount of the degree course: the initial registration fee of the first academic year will be €499,99, with no additional costs. Enrol by 30/11/2019.
• No entrance exam.
• High school diploma or an equivalent certificate conferred by Italian or foreign schools.
• Having concluded the course "Educators specialising in social pedagogy hours 1500 – 60+16 ECTS credits" with ICOTEA.
• The right to education gives you 150 hours per year for your training;
• Both exams and lessons are online;
• The training portal is available 24/7;
• Follow your lessons whenever and wherever you want;
• A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours;
• Exam at the end of each subject;
• You will sit each exam according to a timetable;
• Examinations and marks will be registered in your electronic academic record.
First academic year
- Italian literature
- English I
- French I
- English literature
- French literature
- Italian contemporary literature
- Business organisation
- Public law
ICOTEA is authorised by the MIUR (Ministry of Public Education, University and Research) with the Ministerial Decree of 23 September published in the Official journal n.242 of 15 October 2013. The certificate granted by ICOTEA has the same legal value of certificates conferred by universities, according to the Ministerial decree n.38 of 10 January 2002. It is valid in Italy and abroad; you can use it for:
• Career advancement (rankings and public competitions)
• Freelancers (language mediator, cultural mediator, cultural and linguistic consultant in information centres, associations, cooperatives, companies, agencies of paperwork processing which operate in the field of immigration, translator and interpreter, tour guide, linguistic assistance in international companies, etc..)
• Public sector (competitions in public administration or other bodies: Districts, in particular in the social services sector, local health authority, clinics, hospitals, ministries, embassies, regions, courts, chambers of commerce, museums, prisons, public schools, UN, the international office of commerce, FAO, etc.)
• Private sector (tertiary/social sector, cooperatives, services companies, web and e-commerce agencies, companies that operate in Italy and abroad, banks, cruises, national and international airline companies, travel agencies, resorts and tour operators).