Italian Literature (L-FIL-LETT/10) - 200 hours - 8 ECTS
I will consult you later from my computer
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Italian Public Administration e-Marketplace (MePA)
Single subject: Italian Literature (L-FIL-LETT/10) - 200 hours - 8 ECTS - 50 days long
8 ECTS - (L-FIL-LETT/10)
At our School for Linguistic mediators ICOTEA, which is authorised by MIUR (Italian Ministry of Public Education, University and Research) with Decree of 23/09/2013 – O.J. N° 242 of 15/10/2013, you can follow single subjects taken by our degree course in Linguistic Mediation. After passing your exams, you will receive an ECTS credits certificate. “Italian Literature (L-FIL-LETT/10)” lasts 50 days (200 hours) and provides 8 ECTS.
• Incorporation of the Study Plan: You have the opportunity to earn 8 ECTS. This course is for graduates who need to earn credits required to access to specific degree courses or training courses.
• Work exemption: opportunity to obtain a work exemption acknowledgement, with PERMISSIONS, thanks to the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation.
• This training is partially funded thanks to the training voucher, available by 31/12/2019. The total investment is 449,00€ but thanks to this voucher you will pay only 249,00€ VAT included;
• compatibility of the training voucher and the” € 500.00 teacher’s card”. ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher’s card.
When does this training start?
• It will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
• You have to enrol by 30/09/2019;
• For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enrol in this course”;
• You can’t attend other academic courses at the same time.
• Blended lessons and exams (online + video conferencing + video lessons);
• The training portal is available 24/7;
• Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration (online + video conferencing + video lessons from your computer, whenever and wherever you want);
• A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours;
• Opportunity to take advantage of the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation.
• Incorporation of the Study Plan;
• Public competitions;
• Access to degree or specialisation courses
• High-school diploma
• Poetry, Sicilian School, Sicilian and Tuscany School, Dolce stil novo, Dante Alighieri, Petrarca, Boccaccio, Poetry and prose of 1300s, Boiardo, Poliziano, Sannazaro, Lorenzo de’ Medici, Pulci, Ariosto, Bembo, Machiavelli, Tasso, 1500s Treaties, 1500s Lyrics, Guicciardini, Galileo Galilei, Giovan Battista Marino, Lirici marinisti e non marinisti, Baroque prose, Pietro Metastasio, Enlightment culture and literature, Carlo Goldoni, Giuseppe Parini, Vittorio Alfieri, Before Romanticism, Ugo Foscolo, Giacomo Leopardi, Alessandro Manzoni, Giosue Carducci, Verismo, Giovanni Verga, Giovanni Pascoli, Gabriele d'Annunzio, Eugenio Montale.