Language Certification C2 English level - 60 hours
I will consult you later from my computer
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Italian Public Administration e-Marketplace (MePA)
Online Course in C2 English
C2 English is an advanced course that puts you on the same level with native speakers including both conversational and written skills. Gatehouse C2 English qualification is recognized by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual) and other certification institutions in the world including those in Malta, Italy and Greece.
ICOTEA English level C2 course provides comprehensive conversational and written skills with in-depth understanding of any scale and complexity, reconstructing arguments and accounts in a coherent presentation. C2 English from ICOTEA provides complex means of linguistic expression in a spontaneous, fluent and detailed way, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in more complex situations.
- 60 hours
When does it start?
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration.
Click on the button Enrol to start this course. Enrol before 30/11/2019 and receive economic benefit of the Training Voucher!
Contact us to get more information about ICOTEA C2 English level certification to complete your way to knowledge of the most popular language worldwide.
• Training Voucher: an economic advantage that is valid up to 30/11/2019 and allows you to partially cover the total amount of this course. The total investment should be 697,00€; the training voucher reduces it at 547,00€, VAT included;
• Payment in instalments: first registration fee (€ 270,00) and balance payment at the end (€ 277,00), without any additional cost;
• Teacher's Card up to € 500,00 bonus, together with the Training Voucher - Dealer Code: ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our courses by using the Teacher's Card;
• The course fee includes the final exam.
• Exams' sessions: March – June – September – December of each year;
• You can sit your exam both in Milan or Ispica (Ragusa);
• Before the final exam, we suggest you to book a SkypeCall with your tutor to be prepared for your exam;
• Compulsory reservation: book by the 30th of the month before the exam session you have chosen. In case of cancellation or deferment you should pay 50 €.
• blended lessons and exams;
• up to 4 SkypeCall with a tutor during your training;
• e-learning platform is available 24/7;
• lessons and video lessons are available within 24 hours of registration;
• a tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours.
• The final exam consists of 4 tests: Listening - Reading - Writing - Speaking;
• We recommend you to use a monolingual dictionary;
• To obtain the qualification, candidates must achieve the minimum overall pass mark of 55%.
• public competition;
• points for school rankings;
• access specialisation course (see CLIL);
• ECTS recognition;
• other sectors.
• Reading 1 (News, Lifestyles & Culture)
• Reading 2 (Work, Jobs & Careers)
• Writing (Technology & Science)
• Listening 1(Environment)
• Listening 2 (Art, Books and Literature)
• Speaking 1(Films, Media & Entertainment)
• Speaking 2 (Abstract topics)
• Reading (News, Lifestyles & Culture)
• Writing 1 (Community and Society)
• Writing 2 (Art, Books and Literature)
• Listening (Technology & Science)
• Speaking 1(Community and Society)
• Speaking 2 (Abstract topics)
• Reading (Art, Books and Literature)
• Writing (Abstract topics)
• Listening 1 (Technology & Science)
• Listening 2 (Environment)
• Speaking 1(Art, Books and Literature)
• Speaking 2 (Community and Society/Law and Order)
• Reading 1(Community and Society)
• Reading 2 (News, Lifestyles & Culture)
• Writing (Art, Books and Literature)
• Listening 1 (Work, Jobs & Careers)
• Listening 2 (Work, Jobs & Careers)
• Speaking 1(Education)
• Speaking 2 (News, Lifestyles & Culture)