PEKIT expert course – Lifelong learning 400 hours
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Italian Public Administration e-Marketplace (MePA)
PEKIT expert course - Lifelong learning and knowledge of Information technologies - 400 hours
“PEKIT expert course - Lifelong learning and knowledge of Information technologies - 400 hours” offers very interesting economic benefits. You can take advantage of the Training voucher. The cost is € 499.00 instead of € 689.00.
Payment by instalments: initial registration fee (€ 249,00) and payment by balance (€ 250,00) at the end of the course, with any additional cost.
PEKIT Expert course is a certification recognised by the MIUR (Ministry of Education, University and Research) that ensures skills in the use of computer and web. This certification provides knowledge in basic multimedia and audio/video editing, and certifies IT skills obtained in the ICT sector (Information and Communication technologies). Attending this course you can take advantage of the work exemption recognised by the Public Administration, in accordance with current legislation. (Public administration recognises ICOTEA as a qualified and accredited body for school staff training).
I.CO.TE.A. C.A.T. is accredited by the MIUR, so the certificate issued “PEKIT Expert – lifelong learning and knowledge of information technologies - 400 hours” has legal value and it will be useful for the following reasons:
• Work exemption recognised by the Public Administration, in accordance with current legislation (Public administration recognises ICOTEA as a qualified and accredited body for school staff training);
• for teachers: to earn a point for school rankings;
• for armed forces: to earn a certification valid for the scores in relation to public competitions and career advancement;
• professional training credits will be granted to freelancers, public or private employees registered in Orders/Professional registers/Councils.
Compatibility of Funded Training Voucher and "Teacher's Card € 500,00". ICOTEA is a ministerial e-learning institute accredited by the Ministry of Education, University and Research; in accordance with the Directive n. 170/16 Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our training courses taking advantage of the Teacher’s Card.
(*) What is the funded training voucher available by 30/09/2019?
• The training voucher covers partially the total amount of this course;
• the total investment is usually € 689.00, but with this voucher you will pay only € 499.00, including VAT. Payment by instalments: initial registration fee (€ 249,00) and payment by balance (€ 250,00) at the end of the course, with any additional cost.
When does this course start?
• This course will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
• you have to enrol by 30/09/2019;
• to access click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enrol to the course”;
• (*) this course is funded by the European Union and it consists of 400 hours.
• School rankings
• Public competitions
• Professional update
• Both exams and lessons are online;
• the training portal is available 24/7;
• follow your lessons from your computer, whenever and wherever you want;
• lessons are available within 24 hours of registration;
• personal assistance.
• Upper secondary schooling or an equivalent title issued by Italian or foreign schools.
This training programme consists of 4 steps:
• Step 1. Starting operations: interpersonal relations among young users through web tools and access keys to information and safeguarding network resources;
• Step 2. Stay connected: advanced google (Maps, Agenda, Earth, tools for creating and sharing documents online); web’s potential 2.0, from social networks to the apps for calling through computer.
• Step 3. Multimedia experience: photo retouching and CD/DVD creation, audio/video editing;
• Step 4. Becoming an expert: cybersecurity, in particular in relation to Parental control tools; home network, cable and wireless networks, smartphones, Office for businesses.
• Final exam.
Contact us for any further information and enjoy our special training offer.