Post-graduate course in Educational and Digital methodologies in contemporary learning environments
Educational and Digital methodologies in contemporary learning environments
24+36 ECTS – 20 PTC
This training in Educational and Digital methodologies in contemporary learning environment consists of 1500 hours and lasts for 12 months. It is for all teachers, educators and trainers who operate in educational, social and cultural institutions, with the aim of enhancing knowledge in pedagogical and methodological areas. It provides proper techniques and instruments in order to make learning more natural and efficient, considering the outstanding changes due to the introduction of information and communication technologies (ICT), and the birth of new learning environments.
- Teachers: this certificate is valid for your school ranking update. It provides 24 ECTS in pedagogical, sociological and anthropological disciplines, and in educational technologies and methodologies, with at least 6 credits in three of the aforementioned disciplinary sectors in view of the next Teachers’ Competition in 2018;
- Opportunity to obtain a work exemption acknowledgement by the public and private administration, with PERMISSIONS for the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation;
- Professional training credits are recognised for freelancers, public or private employees registered in Orders/Professional registers/Councils.
- The training course is partially funded thanks to the training voucher, available by 30/06/2019. The total investment is € 999.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay only € 649.00, VAT included;
- Payment by instalments: initial registration fee (€ 249.00) and payment by balance (€ 400.00) at the end of the master, without any additional cost.
- Compatibility of the funded training voucher and the” € 500.00 teacher’s card”. ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16 Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher’s card;
- This training provides 24 ECTS in pedagogical, sociological and anthropological disciplines and in educational technologies and methodologies, with at least 6 credits in three of the aforementioned disciplinary sectors in view of the next Teachers’ Competition in 2018.
When does it start?
- It will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
- You have to enrol by 30/06/2019;
- For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enrol”;
- It consists of 1500 hours;
- You can’t attend other academic courses at the same time.
- Public competitions
- School ranking update
- Career advancement
- Opportunity to take advantage of the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation;
- Blended lessons and exams (online + video conferencing + video lessons);
- The training portal is available 24/7;
- Follow your lessons (online + video conferencing + video lessons) from your computer, whenever and wherever you want;
- Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration;
- A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours.
Degree in the following disciplinary areas:
- Humanistic studies
This training is also for teachers, instructors, temporary employees and headmasters.
- National Plan for Digital School
- Learning theories
- News in Italian school
- Educational law
- ITC (Information and Communication Technology)
- Educational methodologies
- Visual methodologies
- Digital educational content
- Educational intervention plan
- Gordon integrated method
- Work-related learning
- ITC and the change in learning environments
- Blended learning
- Final exam
Contact us for any further information and enjoy our special training offer.