Post-graduate course in Family mediation - 1500 hours
The figure of family mediator supports couples during separation and divorce. This figure is an alternative to the legal system. The family mediator copes with both emotional aspects (custody of children, continuing emotional bond, informing the family about separation, etc..) and practical aspects (division of couples' property, establishing maintenance payments, assignment of the marital property, etc..).
- Teachers: the certification is valid for your school ranking update;
- Opportunity to obtain a work exemption acknowledgement by the public and private administration, with PERMISSIONS for the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation;
- We will issue a certification of 50 CME training credits for health professionals. ICOTEA is accredited by the Ministry of Health as Provider n. 4182 for CME training;
- Professional training credits are recognised for freelancers, public or private employees registered in Orders/Professional registers/Councils.
- This course is partially funded thanks to the funded training voucher, available by 30/06/2019. The total investment is € 999.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay only € 649.00, VAT included;
- Payment by instalments: initial registration fee (€ 249.00) and payment by balance (€ 400.00) at the end of the master, without any additional cost.
- Compatibility of the funded training voucher and the” € 500.00 teacher’s card”. ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher’s card.
When does it start?
- It will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
- You have to enrol by 30/06/2019;
- For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enrol to the course”;
- It consists of 1500 hours;
- You can’t attend other academic courses at the same time.
- Public institutions: Court/Provincial Health Authority/Schools/Districts
- School ranking update
- Social cooperatives
- Career advancement
- The right to education gives you 150 hours per year for your training;
- Both exams and lessons are online;
- The training portal is available 24/7;
- Follow your lessons whenever and wherever you want;
- Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration;
- A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours.
Degree in the following disciplinary areas:
- Humanistic studies
This training is also for teachers, instructors, temporary employees and headmasters.
- Family law
- From the individual to the couple
- Couple genesis
- Married life
- Family life
- Nowadays family
- Family identification
- Family over time
- Contemporary family
- Family policy
- When family lawyers act
- Family mediator
- Custody and collaboration between professionals
- Mediation: When and How
- Systemic family mediator
- Final exam
Contact us for any further information and enjoy our special training offer.