Post-graduate course in Family Nursing
I will consult you later from my computer
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Italian Public Administration e-Marketplace (MePA)
This course is for
This course allows you to earn:
• 50 CME credits recognised by the Ministry of Health. ICOTEA is accredited with the Ministry of Health as a Provider N° 4182 for CME training.
• Blended learning: lessons and video lessons available on the platform, written exams, live calls.
• Our training portal is available 24/7;
• Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration (online + video conferencing + video lessons from your computer, whenever and wherever you want);
• A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours;
• Opportunity to take advantage of the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation.
On demand, you can receive a certification of your exams, in order to take part in public competitions, update school rankings, attend refresher courses for freelancers, public and private employees; people registered in Orders/Professional registers/Councils. At the end of your course, you will receive the official certificate.
This training is partially funded thanks to the training voucher, available by 31/01/2020. The total investment is € 999.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay only € 649.00, VAT included;
Payment in instalments: initial registration fee (€ 249.00) and payment by balance (€ 400.00) at the end of the course, without any additional cost.
When does this training start?
- It will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
- You have to enrol by 31/01/2020;
- For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enrol in this course”;
- You can’t attend other academic courses at the same time.
• National health service
• outpatients clinic
• care homes
• health care bodies and associations
• bachelor’s degree in Medical and Health Profession
• master’s degree in nursing and midwifery
• Communication and education to health, research methodology, patient management, nursing: primary medical care and health care, organisational patterns and quality of care, prevention and management of chronic disease.
To take advantage of the training voucher, you have to enrol by 31/01/2020.
For further information write to email@example.com.