Post-graduate course in Headmaster: between new rules and educational organisation
I will consult you later from my computer
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Italian Public Administration e-Marketplace (MePA)
Since 1997, the role of the headmasters has changed owing to transformations due to the Law about the school Autonomy. The Headmaster represents the whole school and he is responsible of its management. The Law n. 1072015 reinforced his tasks and skills: the headmaster manages resources and decides which activities should be promoted. ICOTEA offers this training "Headmaster: between new rules and educational organisation", which consists of 1500 hours and lasts for 12 months (60 ECTS), to understand the role of the Headmaster in the new school context. Its main objective is to clarify headmasters’ tasks, their functions and strategies to improve education quality.
- Teachers: the certification is valid for headmasters’ competition;
- Opportunity for headmasters and teachers to obtain a work exemption acknowledgement by the public and private administration, with PERMISSIONS for the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation;
- you can take advantage of the Training voucher, available by 31/01/2020. The total investment is € 999.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay only € 649.00, VAT included;
- Payment by instalments: initial registration fee (€ 249.00) and payment by balance (€ 400.00) at the end of the master, without any additional cost.
- Compatibility of the funded training voucher and the” € 500.00 teacher’s card”. ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher’s card.
When does this training start?
- It will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
- You have to enrol by 31/01/2020;
- For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enrol to the course”;
- It consists of 1500 hours;
- You can’t attend other academic courses at the same time.
- Public competitions
- School ranking update
- Career advancement
- The right to education gives you 150 hours per year for your training;
- Both exams and lessons are online;
- The training portal is available 24/7;
- Follow your lessons whenever and wherever you want;
- Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration;
- A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours.
Degree in the following disciplinary areas:
- Humanistic studies
This training is for teachers, instructors, temporary employees and headmasters.
- The Italian school
- School and Constitution
- Reform and Education
- School systems
- Second cycle School
- Second cycle Professional institutes
- Second cycle Technical institutes
- Second cycle High schools
- The role of the headmasters
- Learning theory
- Final exam
Contact us for any further information and enjoy our special training offer.