Post-graduate course in Law and Economics: human resources management
I will consult you later from my computer
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Italian Public Administration e-Marketplace (MePA)
Master in Law and Economics: Human Resource Management degree
60 ECTS / 10 ECM / 20 CFP credits are awarded for successfully completed I-level online Master’s in Human Resources. Course duration is 12 months (1500 hours).
We designed online Master’s in Human Resources to train professionals able to organize activities inside organization. Mains skills achieved during this online Human Resources Degree from ICOTEA is efficient and qualified HR management and coordination within companies and businesses, public and private structures, institutions and local authorities, training and professional updating institutions . This Human Resource Management Degree focuses on human as the core of organization providing new generation of skills in HR training and development underlining organizational efficiency and performance. All our HR courses online point out Human as a key component of production process emphasizing its protection and value according to the most recent European and national standards.
• Teaching Personnel: our online masters in human resources are assessed as a cultural qualification for Teaching Staff Scholastic Rankings: competition class A045 and A046 respectively Economics - Business Disciplines and Legal and Economic Disciplines;
• possibility of obtaining the recognition of the service exemption from Public and Private Administration, with PERMISSIONS in right to study 150 hours per year, within the limits provided for by current legislation;
• Health sector professionals will receive a Certificate of 10 ECM Educational Credits (Continuous Education in Medicine) while Human Resources courses online by ICOTEA are accredited by the Ministry of Health as Provider n. 4182 for CME training;
• Attending our online classes in Human Resources, Professional Freelancers, Public Employees or Individuals registered with Orders / Boards / Colleges will be recognized Professional Training Credits (CFP).
• Upon request from a student, ICOTEA issues certification of online courses in Human Resources and related exams taken. Such certification is valid and recognized for public competitions, update of school rankings, updating professionals, public and private employees registered with Orders, Boards and Colleges. The final certificate will be issued according to the regular schedule.
There are economic advantages:
• this training is partially funded by a Training Voucher, is an economic benefit that ICOTEA makes available to students for a partial coverage of the master's amount, valid until 31/01/2020. With a planned investment of 999.00 euros, Voucher makes this investment amount just 649.00 euros, including VAT;
• payment in installments while attending our human resources courses online: first installment (€ 249.00) and final payment (€ 400.00) at the end of the Master's program with no additional cost.
- You can get your training by using the € 500.00 Teacher’s card (Carta del Docente) featuring compatibility of Training Voucher and Teacher’s Card € 500.00. ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enroll in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher’s card.
When does it start?
- Our HR courses online start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
- You have to enroll by 31/01/2020;
- For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enroll to the course”;
- You cannot attend other academic courses at the same time.
- Teacher for the categories open to recruitment A045 and A046 respectively in Business Disciplines, and Economic and Judicial Disciplines
- Degree for Human Resources Management sector: personnel offices, assessment field, training, development, work-related risk prevention, health and safety protection
- Placement in public and private bodies and profit and no-profit organizations
- Placement in national and international companies
- Heads and personnel officers
- Personnel of temp agencies
- Managers and officials in public bodies who work in the field of employment services, social security and trade union relationships
- HR Experts
- Experts in Job Organization
- Public competitions
- The right to education gives you 150 hours per year for your training;
- Human Resources online-classes and exams;
- The training portal is available 24/7;
- Follow your lessons whenever and wherever you want;
- Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration;
- A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours.
Human Resource Management degree will suit following disciplinary areas:
- Scientific and humanistic studies related to the human resources management
This online Master in Human Resources was designed also for teachers, instructors, temporary employees and headmasters.
Module 1: Enterprise composition
- Enterprise organization
- Human resources
- Work group dynamics
- Labor law
- International enterprise organization
Module 2: Business communication
- Psychology of communication
- Communication in the enterprise and public speaking
- Basic IT
- Information systems for the company knowledge
- Sociology of the enterprise innovation
Module 3: Work psychology
- E-learning psychology
- Psychology and enterprise organization
- Education for adults
- Social deviance
- English I
Module 4: Recruitment of personnel
- Recruitment of personnel
- Interview in the enterprise contest
- Job evaluation
- Organizational stress
- Work safety
Module 5: Business consulting
- Business consultant
- Pedagogical consultant
- Organizational development
- Compensation and benefits
- English II
- Final exam
Contact us for any additional information about our online courses for HR and enjoy our special training offer.