Post-graduate course in Law and Economics: human resources management
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Italian Public Administration e-Marketplace (MePA)
This training consists of 1500 hours and lasts for 24 months (60 ECTS/50 CME/20 PTC)
It aims to train and specialise professionals able to carry out activities of organisation, management and coordination of human resources in companies, public and private organisations, institutions and local bodies, training and update bodies. This master in Law and Economics: human resources management aims to train specialists able to intervene at the individual and organisational level, in the field of assessment, training and development in terms of efficiency and organisational effectiveness. The individual is the core of “production” and must be protected according to the latest European and national regulations.
-Teachers: this certificate is valid for school ranking update, categories open to recruitment A045 and A046 respectively in Business disciplines, and Economic and Judicial disciplines;
- Opportunity to obtain a work exemption acknowledgement by the public and private administration, with PERMISSIONS for the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation;
- We will issue a certification of 10 CME training credits (continuing Medical Education) for health professionals. ICOTEA is accredited by the Ministry of Health as Provider n. 4182 for CME training;
- Professional training credits are recognised for freelancers, public or private employees registered in Orders/Professional registers/Councils.
- This training is partially funded thanks to the training voucher, available by 30/06/2019. The total investment is € 999.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay only € 649.00, VAT included;
- Payment by instalments: initial registration fee (€ 249.00) and payment by balance (€ 400.00) at the end of the master, without any additional cost.
- Compatibility of the funded training voucher and the” € 500.00 Teacher’s card”. ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher’s card.
When does it start?
- It will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
- You have to enrol by 30/06/2019;
- For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enrol to the course”;
- It consists of 1500 hours;
- You can’t attend other academic courses at the same time.
- Teacher for the categories open to recruitment A045 and A046 respectively in Business Disciplines, and Economic and Judicial Disciplines
- Human resources management: personnel offices, assessment field, training, development, work-related risk prevention, health and safety protection
- Placement in public and private bodies and profit and no-profit organisations
- Placement in national and international companies
- Headmasters and personnel officers
- Personnel of temp agencies
- Managers and officials in public bodies who work in the field of employment services, social security and trade unions relations
- Experts in human resources
- Experts in job organisation
- Public competitions
- The right to education gives you 150 hours per year for your training;
- Both exams and lessons are online;
- The training portal is available 24/7;
- Follow your lessons whenever and wherever you want;
- Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration;
- A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours.
Degree in the following disciplinary areas:
- Scientific and humanistic studies related to the human resources management
This master is also for teachers, instructors, temporary employees and headmasters.
Module 1: Enterprise composition
- Enterprise organisation
- Human resources
- Work group dynamics
- Labour law
- International enterprise organisation
Module 2: Business communication
- Psychology of communication
- Communication in the enterprise and public speaking
- Basic IT
- Information systems for the company knowledge
- Sociology of the enterprise innovation
Module 3: Work psychology
- E-learning psychology
- Psychology and enterprise organisation
- Education for adults
- Social deviance
- English I
Module 4: Recruitment of personnel
- Recruitment of personnel
- Interview in the enterprise contest
- Job evaluation
- Organisational stress
- Work safety
Module 5: Business consulting
- Business consultant
- Pedagogical consultant
- Organisational development
- Compensation and benefits
- English II
- Final exam
Contact us for any further information and enjoy our special training offer.