Post-graduate course in Legal Forensic Translation
I will consult you later from my computer
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Italian Public Administration e-Marketplace (MePA)
“Post-graduate course in Legal Forensic Translation” - Italian and / or French and / or German and / or Spanish
This training in Legal Forensic Translation” (Italian and / or French and / or German and / or Spanish) has the purpose of training of specialised translators, operating in legal translation (companies, public and private authorities, translations agencies, international authorities).
This Post-graduate course provides a depth knowledge about legal terminology, linguistic forensic analysis and communication methods. Moreover, the Master has the purpose of preparing participants to modern communication strategies, useful in the profession of cultural and linguistic mediator.
Furthermore, this educaqtion programme prepares cinema and TV operators to services of sector “Crime”, followed in last years.
This training is aimed to those who have a degree, with ad advanced knowledge of Italian language and of an other language between: English, French, Spanish and Deutsch. The registration is allowed to graduates with an advanced knowledge of foreign languages.
The professional profile of forensic translator in the last years has become very important cause of considerable increase of foreign citizens, involved in criminal and civil proceedings, as autors or victims, detained in prison or stopped by police.
• The training course is partially funded thanks to the funded training voucher, available by 31/01/2020. The total investment is € 649.00, but you can pay in instalments with no additional costs;
• Lessons and exams are in blended, when and wherever you want (online+video conferencing+ video lessons+SkypeCall);
• Up to 5 SkypeCalls with a Tutor during your training;
• Training portal available 24/7;
• Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration;
• A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours.
• Law Firms
• Government agencies
• Legal publishing
• Public and private authorities
• Translation agencies
• International authorities
• Translator for cinema and TV, in the sector “Crime”
Italian and / or French and / or German and / or Spanish
• Constitutional Law; • Civil Law; • Criminal Law; • International Law; • Theory of translation; • Sectorial languages; • The justice in Italy; • Society and Law; • Sectorial languages LS2; • Legal translation; • Research methodology; • Editing, writing and drafting; • Comparative Law and justice in UE; • Practical exercises; • Final exam
Please contact us for any further information and don’t miss our good offer.