Post-graduate course in Legal Psychology and Criminology 1500 hours 60 ECTS
I will consult you later from my computer
60 ECTS – 50 CME 50
This post-graduate course in Legal Psychology and Criminology aims to deepen knowledge and skills in the field of psychology, law, sociology and legal assistance. This training is for people who work in courts, prisons and similar. Icotea offers the post-graduate course in Legal Psychology and Criminology 1500 hours – 60 ECTS credits 12 months through blended learning.
• Any kind of graduates
• Psychologists, graduates in Psychology and/or psychological techniques and studies
• Graduates in Law and/or legal sciences
• 50 credits CME recognised by the Ministry of Health. ICOTEA is accredited with the Ministry of Health as a Provider n. 4182 for CME training;
• 60 ECTS credits in the following subjects L-LIN/12, L-LIN/04. So, you will be able to enrol in our degree course in Linguistic Mediation without any entry test, thereby reducing your lead time
• 3 points for italian school rankings concerning tenured professors, associate professors, and graduates and G.A.E. (graduatorie ad esaurimento);
• 1 point for italian school rankings Graduatoria di Circolo e di Istituto;
• 1 point Mobility and transfers;
• Teacher’s Card (Carta del Docente) Compatibility of Funded Training Voucher and "Teacher's Card € 500,00". ICOTEA is a ministerial e-learning institute accredited by the Ministry of Education, University and Research; in accordance with the Directive n. 170/16 Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our training courses taking advantage of the Teacher’s Card.
• Blended lessons and exams (online + video conferencing + video lessons);
• The training portal is available 24/7;
• Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration (online + video conferencing + video lessons from your computer, whenever and wherever you want);
• A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours;
• Opportunity to take advantage of the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation.
• This training is partially funded thanks to the training voucher, available by 30/11/2019. The total investment is € 999.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay only € 649.00, VAT included;
• Payment by instalments: initial registration fee (€ 249.00) and payment by balance (€ 400.00) at the end of the master, without any additional cost.
• You can get your training by using the € 500.00 Teacher’s card (Carta del Docente). ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher’s card.
When does this post-graduate course start?
• It will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
• You have to enrol by 30/11/2019;
• For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enrol”;
• You can’t attend other academic courses at the same time.
• public competitions
• social cooperatives
• progressi in job
• school ranking update
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in:
Humanistic studies, sociology, psychology, pedagogy, social studies, science, nursing, speech therapy, law, health care, education.
•Pedagogy of deviance
•Fundamentals of legal psychology
•Legality and minors
•Introduction to Criminal Law
•Criminal Procedure in Juvenile Court
To take advantage of the training voucher you have to enrol by 30/11/2019.
For further information write to firstname.lastname@example.org.