Post-graduate course in mental disorder and social reintegration
I will consult you later from my computer
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Italian Public Administration e-Marketplace (MePA)
This course is for:
Psychologists and psychology graduates, professional educators, doctors specialised in pediatric neuropsychiatry, speech therapists, teachers, learning support teachers, Mental Health Rehabilitation technicians, social assistants, therapists of neuro- and psychomotility of the age of development.
Graduates having any kind of qualification, who want to take part in the Teachers competition 2019.
Teachers competition 2019
This course allows to earn points for Italian school rankings and 24 ECTS Credits in pedagogical, sociological and anthropological disciplines and in educational technologies and methodologies, with at least 6 credits in three of the aforementioned disciplinary sectors in view of the next Teachers’ Competition in 2018. Test examinations will be certified by the eCampus University.
This course allows you to earn:
• 50 credits CME recognised by the Ministry of Health. ICOTEA is accredited with the Ministry of Health as a Provider n. 4182 for CME training;
• 24 ECTS credits in pedagogical, sociological and anthropological disciplines and in educational technologies and methodologies M-PED/03 – M-PED/01 – M-DEA/01 – M-PSI/04, required to take part in the Competition for teachers 2018;
• 36 ECTS credits in the following subjects M-PED/04; M-PSI/04; M-PED/01;
• 3 points for the following Italian school rankings I, II, III fascia and G.A.E.;
• 1 point for the following Italian school rankings Graduatoria di Circolo/Istituto and 1 point for mobility and transfers;
• 45 PTC for freelancers who work in private and public bodies or who are registered in Orders/Professional registers/Councils;
• Teacher’s card (Carta del Docente): compatibility of the funded training voucher and the” € 500.00 teacher’s card”. ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher’s card.
• Blended learning: lessons and video lessons available on the platform, written exams, live calls.
• Our training portal is available 24/7;
• Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration (online + video conferencing + video lessons from your computer, whenever and wherever you want);
• A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours;
• Opportunity to take advantage of the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation.
• On demand, you can receive a certification of your exams, in order to take part in public competitions, update school rankings, attend refresher courses for freelancers, public and private employees; people entered on Orders/Professional registers/Councils. At the end of your course, you will receive the official certificate.
This training is partially funded thanks to the training voucher, available by 29/02/2020. The total investment is € 999.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay only € 649.00, VAT included;
- Payment in instalments: initial registration fee (€ 249.00) and payment by balance (€ 400.00) at the end of the post-graduate course, without any additional cost.
- You can get your training by using the Teacher’s card 2019 (Carta del Docente). ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher’s card.
When does this training start?
- It will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
- You have to enrol by 29/02/2020;
- For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enrol in this course”;
- You can’t attend other academic courses at the same time.
• Psychologists, doctors, speech therapists, social assistants, teachers, Learning support teachers, professional educators, pedagogists, pediatric rehabilitation technicians; therapists of neuro- and psychomotility of the age of development who want to work with children at pubblic or private institutions;
• Teacher’s competition 2019;
• Specialised professionals (educators, Pedagogists…etc) at associations who operate in the field of Specific Learning Disability (SLD);
• Participation in prevention programs, projects to train teachers, listening centres;
• Professional development, CME and PTC.
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in the following fields; sociology, psychology, pedagogy, social, science, social sciences, nursing, speech therapy, law, health care, education;
• Teachers on a fixed-term contract who need to earn points for school rankings.
Elements of psychiatry, mental disorder, disorder management, social environment, services networks, psychiatric activity, psychological activity, social service, therapeutic communities, interventions at schools, interventions with families, school integration, educational activities, legislative framework, psychiatric rehabilitation plan, perinatal mental disorder, final exam.
To take advantage of the training voucher, you have to enrol by 29/02/2020.
For further information write to email@example.com.