Post-graduate course in Pedagogy and Education, teacher’s role
I will consult you later from my computer
Pedagogy and school, professional teacher for school
24+36 ECTS – 50 CME – 20 PTC
Pedagogy-based training is fundamental for continuing education with respect to the professional path of each teacher. For this reason, ICOTEA offers this training in Pedagogy and Education which consists of 1500 hours (60 ECTS). Thanks to this course, teachers can acquire required knowledge to realise disciplinary learning in an efficient manner; while headmasters can complete analysis and acquire management instruments of school institutions. ICOTEA provides efficient strategies and proposals. Combining our best methodologies and technologies we represent new online teaching bachelor degrees available in our courses for professional teachers. ICOTEA online teaching license in Pedagogy represents a fundamental part of continuing update that should characterise professional path of every teacher.
- Teachers: this certificate is valid for your school ranking update. This graduate certificate provides 24 ECTS in pedagogical, sociological and anthropological disciplines and in educational technologies and methodologies; at least 6 credits in three of the aforementioned disciplinary sectors in view of the next Teachers’ Competition in 2018;
- Opportunity to obtain a work exemption acknowledgement by the public and private administration, with PERMISSIONS for the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation;
- We will issue a certification of 50 CME training credits for health professionals. ICOTEA is accredited by the Ministry of Health as Provider n. 4182 for CME training;
- Professional training credits are recognised for freelancers, public or private employees registered in Orders/Professional registers/Councils.
- The training course is partially funded thanks to the training voucher, available by 30/11/2019. The total investment is € 999.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay only € 649.00, VAT included;
- Payment by instalments: initial registration fee (€ 249.00) and the payment by balance (€ 400.00) at the end of the master, without any additional cost.
- Compatibility of the funded training voucher and the” € 500.00 teacher’s card”. ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher’s card;
- This training validates 24 ECTS in pedagogical, sociological and anthropological disciplines and in educational technologies and methodologies, with at least 6 credits in three of the aforementioned disciplinary sectors in view of the next Teachers’ Competition in 2018.
When does it start?
- It will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
- You have to enrol by 30/11/2019;
- For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enrol”;
- It consists of 1500 hours;
- You can’t attend other academic courses at the same time.
- Public competitions
- School ranking update
- Career advancement
- Opportunity to take advantage of the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation;
- Blended lessons and exams (online + video conferencing + video lessons);
- The training portal is available 24/7;
- Follow your lessons (online + video conferencing + video lessons) from your computer, whenever and wherever you want;
- Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration;
- A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours.
Degree in the following disciplinary areas:
- Humanistic studies
This training is also for headmasters, teachers and instructors.
- Learning theory
- Italian school in historic development
- Right to education and freedom to learn
- Competencies about schools
- Educational activity in schools
- Teachers’ role and their function
- Mind maps
- IT in school management
- School and family’s role
- The Headmaster
- Discipline of educational levels
- Pedagogical thinking
- Final exam
Contact us for any further information and enjoy our special training offer.