Post-graduate course in Safety and environmental management
I will consult you later from my computer
ICOTEA has always taken a keen interest in contemporary themes and in occupational training. ICOTEA proposes this training in Safety and environmental management that offers many occupational opportunities in public and private institutions, providing specific skills concerning this sector.
When does it start?
- It will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
- You have to enrol by 29/02/2020;
- For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enrol";
- It consists of 1500 hours;
- You can’t attend other academic courses at the same time.
Contact us for any further information and enjoy our special training offer.
Teachers: this certificate is useful for your school ranking update;
- Opportunity to obtain a work exemption acknowledgement by the public and private administration, with PERMISSIONS for the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation;
- We will issue a certification of 50 CME training credits for health professionals. ICOTEA is accredited by the Ministry of Health as Provider n. 4182 for the CME training;
- Professional training credits are recognised for freelancers, public or private employees registered in Orders/Professional registers/Councils.
- The right to education grants you 150 hours per year for your training;
- Both exams and lessons are online;
- The training portal is available 24/7;
- Follow your lessons whenever and wherever you want;
- Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration;
- A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours.
- Public competitions
- School ranking update
- Career advancement
- The training course is partially funded thanks to the training voucher, available by 29/02/2020. The total investment is € 999.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay € 649.00, VAT included;
- Payment by instalments: initial registration fee (€ 249.00) and payment by balance (€ 400.00) at the end of the master, with any additional cost.
Compatibility of funded training voucher and “€ 500.00 Teacher’s card”. ICOTEA is a learning ministerial institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher’s card.
Degree in the following disciplinary areas:
This training is for teachers, instructors, temporary employees and headmasters.
- Regulatory framework about safety at work
- Health surveillance
- Firefighting system
- Workers’ commitments
- First aid
- Main risk factors
- Risk assessment document (RAD) and Interference risk assessment document
- Individual protection devices and security tabs
- Correlated stress
- Alcohol risk related to work
- Safety in construction sites
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) in construction sites
- The use of scaffolding
- Mobbing in public administration
- Safety in public administration
- Data Safety in educational institutions
- Safety Management System in Provincial Health Services Authority
- Quality management system
- Human resources management
- Environmental management system
- Final exam