Post-graduate course in Special Educational Needs
I will consult you later from my computer
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Italian Public Administration e-Marketplace (MePA)
Master’s Degree course online in Special Educational Needs
For successfully completed SEN online-course 24+36 ECTS / 50 CME / 20 CFP credits are awarded. Course duration is 12 months (1500 hours).
This Master’s Degree online-course is dedicated to students requiring special care caused by social and cultural disadvantages, specific learning and evolving disabilities as well as difficulties related to lack of knowledge about Italian language and culture (people from foreign countries and cultures). ICOTEA offers the opportunity to obtain a graduate certificate from Special Needs courses using blended learning solution.
Master’s Degree online-course in Special Educational Needs (SEN) provides in-depth pedagogical knowledge to develop necessary educational skills for effective communication and learning of students with SEN. Our Special Education courses keep you constantly updated about current laws, regulations and new technologies in the sphere.
Providing specific skills and methodologies we designed our Special Education courses for teachers and teaching candidates , professional figures (psychologists, pedagogists) looking for specific skills and methodologies for effective communication with children who don’t suffer from a certified disability, but who need support activities concerning psychiatric rehabilitation cases in educational processes.
Our Special Needs online-courses will suit the needs of:
- All types of teachers
- Psychologists and psychology graduates
- Speech therapists
- Professional educators
- Technicians for psychiatric rehabilitation
- Therapists of neuro- and psychomotility in the evolutive age
- All types of graduates who want to take part in Teacher Competition 2019.
This training allows to earn points for Italian school rankings and 24 ECTS Credits in anthropological, psychological and pedagogical disciplines as well as in educational technologies and methodologies , with at least 6 credits in four of the disciplinary sectors mentioned above to participate in the next Teachers Competition in 2019. Planned examination tests will be prepared and validated by FIDIA Academy. 24 ECTS credits certified by FIDIA will be compliant with the standard and valid for participation in the aforementioned competition.
Special Education courses online allow you to acquire:
• 50 credits CME recognized by the Ministry of Health. ICOTEA is accredited with the Ministry of Health as a Provider n. 4182 for CME training;
• 24 ECTS credits in pedagogical, sociological and anthropological disciplines and in educational technologies and methodologies M-PED/03 – M-PED/01 – M-DEA/01 – M-PSI/04, required to take part in the Competition for teachers 2018;
• 36 ECTS credits in the following subjects M-PED/04; M-PSI/04; M-PED/01;
• 3 points for the following Italian school rankings I, II, III fascia and G.A.E.;
• 1 point for the following Italian school rankings Graduatoria di Circolo/Istituto and 1 point for mobility and transfers;
• 20 PTC credits for freelancers who work in private and public bodies or who are registered in Orders/Professional registers/Councils;
• Teacher’s card (Carta del Docente): compatibility of the funded training voucher and the” € 500.00 teacher’s card”. ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enroll in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher’s card.
• Upon request from a student, ICOTEA issues certification of Special Education courses and related exams taken. Such certification is valid and recognized for public competitions, update of school rankings, updating professionals, public and private employees registered with Orders, Boards and Colleges. The final certificate will be issued according to the regular schedule.
- Our Special Education Master blends courses online video conferencing and video lessons;
- The training portal is available 24/7;
- Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration (online + video conferencing + video lessons from your computer, whenever and wherever you want);
- Dedicated tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours;
- Opportunity to take advantage of the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation.
- This training is partially funded thanks to the Training Voucher (economic advantage from ICOTEA providing students with a partial coverage of the amount of the Master degree) valid until 30/11/2019. The total investment is € 999.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay only € 649.00 including VAT;
- Payment by installments: initial registration fee (€ 249.00) and payment by balance (€ 400.00) at the end of the master, without any additional cost.
- You can get your training by using the € 500.00 Teacher’s card (Carta del Docente) featuring compatibility of Training Voucher and Teacher’s Card € 500.00. ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enroll in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher’s card.
When do online-courses in Special Educational Needs start?
- It will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
- You have to enroll by 30/11/2019;
- For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enroll to the course”;
- You can’t attend other academic courses at the same time.
- Public competitions
- School ranking update
- Social cooperatives
- Career advancement
- Teacher Competition 2019.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in:
- Humanistic studies, Sociology, Psychology, Pedagogy, Social studies, Scientific studies, Nursing, Speech pathology, Law, Healthcare, Education
- Teachers with fixed-term contract who need certificates to earn points for Italian school ranking update.
- SEN: Special Education Needs
- Disabled students
- SEN classification
- Towards to a SEN social culture
- Differences at school
- Identification procedures
- IEP (Individualized Educational Plan)
- PEP (Personalized Educational Plan)
- Which discipline deals with Autism
- Tourette syndrome
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Asperger syndrome
- Hyperactivity disorder
- Final exam.
To take advantage of your Training Voucher you have to enroll by 30/11/2019.
For any additional information about online-courses in Special Educational Needs from ICOTEA contact us sending email to email@example.com.