Post-graduate course in Special Educational Needs
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Italian Public Administration e-Marketplace (MePA)
Graduate certificate in Special Educational Needs
ECTS credits 24+36 - 50 credits CME
S.E.N. stands for Special Educational Needs. It is a training course for students who need special attention owing to:
- Social and cultural disadvantages;
- Specific learning disabilities and/or specific evolving disabilities;
- Difficulties due to the lack of knowledge about Italian language and culture (in the case of foreign people).
ICOTEA offers the opportunity to obtain a graduate certificate about S.E.N. through blended learning, 1500 hours long.
The main objective of this master is to provide all necessary instruments to identify prompt solutions to these educational needs that may result from social and cultural disadvantages, specific learning disabilities and/or specific evolving disabilities, difficulties due to the lack of knowledge about Italian language and culture (in the case of foreign people).
This training gives you the possibility to acquire pedagogical knowledge and develop necessary educational skills to realize an efficient learning, in particular for students with special educational needs (SEN). Furthermore, it allows to be constantly updated about the current laws and regulations and informed about new technologies.
This training is for teachers and teachers candidates, professional figures (psychologists, pedagogists) and professionals who aim to acquire specific skills and methodologies to identify special educational needs of children who don’t suffer from a certified disability, but who need support activities concerning special Tecnici Riabilitazione Psichiatrica education.
This training is for:
- All types of teachers
- Psychologists and psychology graduates
- Speech therapists
- Professional educators
- Technicians for psychiatric rehabilitation
- Therapists of neuro- and psychomotility in the evolutive age
- All types of graduates who want to take part in the Competition for teachers 2019.
Competition for teachers
This training allows to earn points for Italian school rankings and 24 ECTS Credits in pedagogical, sociological and anthropological disciplines and in educational technologies and methodologies, with at least 6 credits in three of the aforementioned disciplinary sectors in view of the next Teachers’ Competition in 2018. Test examinations will be certified by the eCampus University.
This training allows you to acquire:
• 50 credits CME recognised by the Ministry of Health. ICOTEA is accredited with the Ministry of Health as a Provider n. 4182 for CME training;
• 24 ECTS credits in pedagogical, sociological and anthropological disciplines and in educational technologies and methodologies M-PED/03 – M-PED/01 – M-DEA/01 – M-PSI/04, required to take part in the Competition for teachers 2018;
• 36 ECTS credits in the following subjects M-PED/04; M-PSI/04; M-PED/01;
• 3 points for the following Italian school rankings I, II, III fascia and G.A.E.;
• 1 point for the following Italian school rankings Graduatoria di Circolo/Istituto and 1 point for mobility and transfers;
• 20 PTC for freelancers who work in private and public bodies or who are registered in Orders/Professional registers/Councils;
• Teacher’s card (Carta del Docente): compatibility of the funded training voucher and the” € 500.00 teacher’s card”. ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher’s card.
- Blended lessons and exams (online + video conferencing + video lessons);
- The training portal is available 24/7;
- Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration (online + video conferencing + video lessons from your computer, whenever and wherever you want);
- A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours;
- Opportunity to take advantage of the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation.
- This training is partially funded thanks to the training voucher, available by 30/06/2019. The total investment is € 999.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay only € 649.00, VAT included;
- Payment by instalments: initial registration fee (€ 249.00) and payment by balance (€ 400.00) at the end of the master, without any additional cost.
- You can get your training by using the € 500.00 Teacher’s card (Carta del Docente). ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher’s card.
When does this training start?
- It will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
- You have to enrol by 30/06/2019;
- For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enrol to the course”;
- You can’t attend other academic courses at the same time.
- Public competitions
- School ranking update
- Social cooperatives
- Career advancement
- Teachers’ Competition in 2018.
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in:
- Humanistic studies
- Social studies
- Scientific studies
- Speech pathology
- Teachers with fixed-term contract who need certificates to earn points for Italian school ranking update.
- S.E.N.: Special Education Needs
- Disabled students
- S.E.N. classification
- Towards to a S.E.N. social culture
- Differences at school
- Identification procedures
- IEP (Individualized Educational Plan)
- PEP (Personalized Educational Plan)
- Which discipline deals with Autism
- Tourette syndrome
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Asperger syndrome
- Hyperactivity disorder
- Final exam
To take advantage of the training voucher you have to enrol by 30/06/2019.
For further information write to firstname.lastname@example.org.