Post-graduate course in Specific Learning Disability (SLD)
I will consult you later from my computer
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Italian Public Administration e-Marketplace (MePA)
Post-graduate training course in Specific Learning Disability (SLD)
24+36 ECTS + 50 CME and 45 PTC credits are awarded for successfully completedonline-course in SLD. Course duration is 12 months (1500 hours).
Freelancers, teachers and professional figures working in public and private sectors can take advantage of Specific Learning Disability online-courses with a post-graduate certificate featuring blended learning, (1500 hours).
We designed Master’s Degree training course on Specific Learning Disabilities (SLD) for all those who for some reason cannot attend a highly formative and qualified courses in the classroom. ICOTEA blended solution offers an equally qualified and updated training program based on the most recent and important scientific acquisitions in the field of learning disorders and learning disabilities.
Training courses in Specific Learning Disabilities offer all necessary means to develop particular sensitivities, skills and efficient interpersonal communication to know and understand signs of discomfort. This course interprets psycho-pedagogical and educational features in prevention and management of this limitation, promoting wellness at education facilities.
Considering covered topics this master provides speech therapists or teachers all necessary skills to collaborate with the technical staff of information and advisory centers working at the listening desk.
This SLD Master’s degree training course is perfect for:
- Speech therapists
- Psychologists and psychology graduates
- Doctors specialized in Child Neuropsychiatry
- Professional educators
- Technicians for psychiatric rehabilitation
- Therapists of neuro- and psychomotility in the evolutive age
- All graduates who want to participate in the Teachers Competition 2019.
This training allows to earn points for Italian school rankings and 24 ECTS Credits in anthropological, psychological and pedagogical disciplines as well as in educational technologies and methodologies , with at least 6 credits in four of the disciplinary sectors mentioned above to participate in the next Teachers Competition in 2019. Planned examination tests will be prepared and validated by FIDIA Academy. 24 ECTS credits certified by FIDIA will be compliant with the standard and valid for participation in the aforementioned competition.
With Master training courses in Specific Learning Disabilities you can acquire:
• 50 credits CME recognized by the Ministry of Health. ICOTEA is accredited with the Ministry of Health as a Provider n. 4182 for CME training;
• 24 CFU (ECTS) credits in pedagogical, sociological and anthropological disciplines and in educational technologies and methodologies M-PED/03 – M-PED/01 – M-DEA/01 – M-PSI/04, required to take part in the Competition for teachers 2019;
• 36 ECTS credits in the following subjects M-PED/04; M-PSI/04; M-PED/01;
• 3 points for the following Italian school rankings I, II, III levels and G.A.E.;
• 1 point for the following Italian school rankings Graduatoria di Circolo/Istituto and 1 point for mobility and transfers;
• 45 CFP (PTC) for freelancers who work in private and public bodies or who are registered in Orders/Professional registers/Councils;
• Teacher’s card (Carta del Docente): compatibility of the funded Training Voucher and € 500.00 Teacher’s Card. ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enroll in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher’s card.
- Blended lessons and exams performed as online-course in Specific Learning Disability (online + video conferencing + video lessons);
- Training portal is available 24/7;
- Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration (online + video conferencing + video lessons from your computer, whenever and wherever you want);
- Dedicated tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours;
- Opportunity to take advantage of the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation.
- This training is partially funded thanks to the Training Voucher (economic advantage from ICOTEA providing students with a partial coverage of the amount of the Master degree) valid until 31/12/2019. The total investment is € 999.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay only € 649.00 including VAT;
- Payment by installments: initial registration fee (€ 249.00) and payment by balance (€ 400.00) at the end of the master, without any additional cost.
- You can get your training by using the € 500.00 Teacher’s card (Carta del Docente) featuring compatibility of Training Voucher and Teacher’s Card € 500.00. ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enroll in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher’s card.
When does this training start?
- It will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
- You have to enroll by 31/12/2019;
- For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “ Enroll to the course”;
- You can’t attend other academic courses at the same time while it prohibits contemporaneity with other university courses.
• Psychologist who want to work with preschool and school-aged children, in public and private health care establishments;
• Teacher Competition 2019;
• Professional figures (educators, pedagogists…etc) in approved associations and facilities dealing with Specific Learning Disability;
• Participation in projects for prevention, teachers training, listening centers.
• Professional development
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in:
• humanistic studies, Sociology, Psychology, Pedagogy, Social studies, Scientific studies, Nursing, Speech pathology, Law, Healthcare, Education;
• teachers with fixed-term contract who need certificates to earn points for Italian school ranking update to exhaustion and in the rankings of the Club and Institute (second and third bracket).
- What is Specific Learning Disability?
- Mentally retarded person
- Family and SLD
- Ethical factors
- Neuropsychological rehabilitation
- Specific components of the writing process
- Developmental dysorthographia
- Diagnostic instruments
- Final text
To take advantage of your Training Voucher you have to enroll by 31/12/2019.
For any additional information about training courses in Specific Learning Disabilities from ICOTEA contact us sending email to email@example.com.