Post-graduate course in Specific Learning Disability (SLD)
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Italian Public Administration e-Marketplace (MePA)
Graduate certificate in Specific Learning Disability (SLD)
ECTS credits 24+36 + 50 CME – 45 PTC
ICOTEA offers the opportunity to obtain a graduate certificate about Specific Learning Disability through blended learning, (1500 hours long), for freelancers, teachers and professional figures who work in public and private bodies.
This training allows you to have the opportunity to carry out a distance learning provided by a highly skilled staff, who always keep it updated according to recent scientific knowledge concerning learning disabilities and difficulties.
This course offers operational tools to create particular sensitivities, skills and efficient interpersonal competencies to know and understand signs of discomfort. It introduces psycho-pedagogical and educational interventions in prevention and management of this unease, promoting wellness at school.
This training is for:
- Psychologists and psychology graduates
- Doctors specialised in Child Neuropsychiatry
- Speech therapists
- Professional educators
- Technicians for psychiatric rehabilitation
- Therapists of neuro- and psychomotility in the evolutive age
- All types of graduates who want to take part in the Competition for teachers 2018.
Competition for teachers
This training allows to earn points for Italian school rankings and 24 ECTS Credits in pedagogical, sociological and anthropological disciplines and in educational technologies and methodologies, with at least 6 credits in three of the aforementioned disciplinary sectors in view of the next Teachers’ Competition in 2018. Test examinations will be certified by the eCampus University.
This training allows you to acquire:
• 50 credits CME recognised by the Ministry of Health. ICOTEA is accredited with the Ministry of Health as a Provider n. 4182 for CME training;
• 24 ECTS credits in pedagogical, sociological and anthropological disciplines and in educational technologies and methodologies M-PED/03 – M-PED/01 – M-DEA/01 – M-PSI/04, required to take part in the Competition for teachers 2018;
• 36 ECTS credits in the following subjects M-PED/04; M-PSI/04; M-PED/01;
• 3 points for the following Italian school rankings I, II, III fascia and G.A.E.;
• 1 point for the following Italian school rankings Graduatoria di Circolo/Istituto and 1 point for mobility and transfers;
• 45 PTC for freelancers who work in private and public bodies or who are registered in Orders/Professional registers/Councils;
• Teacher’s card (Carta del Docente): compatibility of the funded training voucher and the” € 500.00 teacher’s card”. ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher’s card.
- Blended lessons and exams (online + video conferencing + video lessons);
- The training portal is available 24/7;
- Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration (online + video conferencing + video lessons from your computer, whenever and wherever you want);
- A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours;
- Opportunity to take advantage of the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation.
- This training is partially funded thanks to the training voucher, available by 30/06/2019. The total investment is € 999.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay only € 649.00, VAT included;
- Payment by instalments: initial registration fee (€ 249.00) and payment by balance (€ 400.00) at the end of the master, without any additional cost.
- You can get your training by using the € 500.00 Teacher’s card (Carta del Docente). ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher’s card.
When does this training start?
- It will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
- You have to enrol by 30/06/2019;
- For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enrol to the course”;
- You can’t attend other academic courses at the same time.
• Psychologist who want to work with preschool ans school-aged children, in public and private health care establishments;
• Teachers’ Competition 2019;
• Professional figures (educators, pedagogists…etc) in approved associations and facilities dealing with Specific Learning Disability;
• Participation in projects for prevention, teachers training, listening centres.
• Professional development
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in:
• humanistic studies, Sociology, Psychology, Pedagogy, Social studies, Scientific studies, Nursing, Speech pathology, Law, Healthcare, Education;
• teachers with fixed-term contract who need certificates to earn points for Italian school ranking update
- What is Specific Learning Disability?
- Mentally retarded person
- Family and SLD
- Aetiological factors
- Neuropsychological rehabilitation
- Specific components of the writing process
- Developmental dysorthographia
- Diagnostic instruments
- Final text
To take advantage of the training voucher you have to enrol by 30/06/2019.
For further information write to email@example.com.