Post-graduate course in Teaching Italian as L2
I will consult you later from my computer
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Italian Public Administration e-Marketplace (MePA)
We offer extensive range of post-graduate online Masters in education for Italian teachers. Our course in Teaching Italian as L2 will perfectly suit the needs of all those looking for Master's degrees for teachers recognized in Italy and abroad. This course provides all necessary skills and abilities in a modern sector of growing social interest. Its goal is to provide instruments required to teach Italian online concerning L2 level in institutions, cooperatives, public and private associations in Italy and abroad.
Teaching Italian as L2 is aimed to train teacher online including non-native Italian-speakers who live in Italy and abroad, considering linguistic needs and varied targeting: adults, teenagers and immigrant children, Italian communities abroad, students in mobility. The growing presence of foreign people in our territory requires a specific training to cope with social and educational exigencies. Our online school for teaching was designed to provide formal academic training in line with modern methodology. This teaching qualification online covers not only teachers but also cultural and linguistic mediators. Training has to be comprehensive and has to be concerned with linguistic and intercultural aspects.
- Teachers: this certificate is valid for your school ranking update;
- You need this kind of Master's Degrees for teachers to access certifications mentioned in the Presidential decree dated 14 February 2016, n. 19 to access the new category open to recruitment A23;
- Opportunity to obtain a work exemption acknowledgement by the public and private administration, with PERMISSIONS for the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation;
- The training course is partially funded thanks to the training voucher, available by 31/01/2020. The total investment is € 999.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay only € 649.00, VAT included;
- Payment by instalments: initial registration fee (€ 249.00) and payment by balance (€ 400.00) at the end of the post-graduate course, without any additional cost.
- Compatibility of the funded training voucher and the” € 500.00 teacher’s card”. ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher’s card.
When does it start?
- It will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
- You have to enrol by 31/01/2020;
- For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enrol”;
- This post-graduate course consists of 1800 hours;
- You can’t attend other academic courses at the same time.
- Public competitions
- School ranking update
- Career advancement
- Educational debts recovery for all subjects of each grade
You need this post-graduate course in Teaching Italian as L2 and access certifications mentioned in the Presidential decree 14 February 2016, n. 19 to access the new category open to recruitment A23.
Thanks to this certification you can access:
- Italian culture institutes abroad
- Local bodies
- Foreign universities
- Public and private institutions
- Companies in Italy and abroad
- Associations related to the world of work
- Cultural and linguistic mediation sector
- The right to education gives you 150 hours per year for your training;
- Both exams and lessons are online;
- The training portal is available 24/7;
- Follow your lessons whenever and wherever you want;
- Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration;
- A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours.
Degree in the following disciplinary areas:
- Humanistic studies
- Linguistic mediation
- Cultural mediator
This education programme is also for teachers, instructors, temporary employees and headmasters.
- General linguistics
- Syntax and morphology
- Communication I/Communication II/ Mass media and intercultural communication
- Competencies/Italian language history
- Latin language and literature
- Italian literature, History, Geography I/II/III/IV
- Language teaching
- Testing, comprehension and text production in Italian L2
- Interculture/Legislation/Contrastive analysis, literature and Italian Language Lab
- Drama lab
- Multilingual classroom interaction
- Teaching and learning Italian as L2 with new technologies
- Final exam
Discover the best way of upgrading your knowledge in how to teach Italian.Contact us for any further information and enjoy our special training offer.