Post-graduate course in Tourism Management
I will consult you later from my computer
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Italian Public Administration e-Marketplace (MePA)
Graduate certificate in Tourism Management
This educational programme aims to training of figures that would start a career in Tourism. ICOTEA proposes this training programme in response to steady growth of Tourism management.
This training is aimed to those who have a degree, with ad advanced knowledge of Italian language and of an other language between: English, French, Spanish and German, that would develop and improve technical and professional capabilities in this field.
The registration is allowed to graduates with an advanced knowledge of foreign languages.
• The training course is partially funded thanks to the funded training voucher, available by 31/12/2019. The total investment is € 649.00, but you can pay in instalments with no additional costs;
• Lessons and exams are in blended, when and wherever you want (online+video conferencing+ video lessons+SkypeCall);
• Up to 5 SkypeCalls with a Tutor during your training;
• Training portal available 24/7;
• Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration;
• A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours.
• Cruise ships
• Travel agencies
• Tour operators
• Tourism: origins and history
• Territory and tourism: an inseparable combination
• The consumer of touristic products
• Tourism from the sociological point of view
• Tourism Marketing
• Economy and management of cultural and touristic activities
• Policies and economy of tourist hospitality
• Planning a tour itinerary
• Tourism apps and technologies
• Social Media Marketing and web reputation
• Sustainable tourism
• Final exam
Please contact us for any further information and don’t miss our good offer.