Post-graduate course School 3.0: Cyberbullying and Burnout management 1500 hours ECTS 60
I will consult you later from my computer
Post-graduate course School 3.0: Cyberbullying and Burnout management 1500 hours ECTS credits 60
This training called “School 3.0: Cyberbullying and Burnout management” hours 1500 – 60 ECTS – duration of one year - CME 50 – gives you the opportunity to enjoy economic benefit.
ECTS 24+36 - CME 50
This training School 3.0: Cyberbullying and Burnout management provides a refreshed knowledge about the world of ‘School 3.0’ analysing learning, cyberbullying and occupational burnout. You will be able to deal with burnout and interpersonal relationships between people involved in bullying and cyberbullying situations.
Icotea provides this training through blended learning.
Thanks to this post-graduate course, teachers will be able to cooperate with professionals who work at information and consultation bodies.
This training is for:
- Any kind of teachers Psychologists and psychology graduates
- Psychologists and psychology graduates
- Professional educators
- All types of graduates
- All types of graduates who want to take part in the Competition for teachers 2019.
Competition for teachers
This training allows to earn points for Italian school rankings and 24 ECTS credits in pedagogical, sociological and anthropological disciplines and in educational technologies and methodologies, with at least 6 credits in three of the aforementioned disciplinary sectors in view of the next Teachers’ Competition in 2019. Test examinations will be certified by the eCampus University.
This training allows you to acquire:
• 50 credits CME recognised by the Ministry of Health. ICOTEA is accredited with the Ministry of Health as a Provider n. 4182 for CME training;
• 24 ECTS credits in pedagogical, sociological and anthropological disciplines and in educational technologies and methodologies M-PED/03 – M-PED/01 – M-DEA/01 – M-PSI/04, required to take part in the Competition for teachers 2019;
• 36 ECTS credits in the following subjects M-PED/04; M-PSI/04; M-PED/01;
• 3 points for the following Italian school rankings I, II, III fascia and G.A.E.;
• 1 point for the following Italian school rankings Graduatoria di Circolo/Istituto;
• 1 point for mobility and transfers;
• Teacher’s card (Carta del Docente): compatibility of the funded training voucher and the” € 500.00 teacher’s card”. ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher’s card.
• Blended lessons and exams (online + video conferencing + video lessons);
• The training portal is available 24/7;
• Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration (online + video conferencing + video lessons from your computer, whenever and wherever you want);
• A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours;
• Opportunity to take advantage of the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation.
• This training is partially funded thanks to the training voucher, available by 31/10/2018. The total investment is € 999.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay only € 649.00, VAT included;
• Payment by instalments: initial registration fee (€ 249.00) and payment by balance (€ 400.00) at the end of the master, without any additional cost.
• You can get your training by using the € 500.00 Teacher’s card (Carta del Docente). ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher’s card.
When does it start?
• This course will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
•You have to enrol by 31/10/2018;
• For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enrol to the course”;
• You can’t attend other academic courses at the same time.
• Public selections;
• School rankings;
• Social cooperatives;
• Professional development;
• Teachers’ Competition 2019.
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in:
• humanistic studies, Sociology, Psychology, Pedagogy, Social studies, Scientific studies, Nursing, Speech pathology, Law, Healthcare, Education;
• teachers with fixed-term contract who need certificates to earn points for Italian school ranking update
• Italian school system and itsdevelopment
• Development of educational processes
• General and Social pedagogy
• Pedagogy of deviance
• General psychology and psychology of groups
• Educational psychology
•Work Related Stress
• Facilitated communication
• Cultural anthropology
• Bullying and cyberbullying
• Educational technologies and methodologies
• Students who suffer from Special Educational Needs
• The role and tasks of teachers
• Final Exam
To take advantage of the training voucher you have to enrol by 31/01/2020.
For further information write to email@example.com