Post-graduate in law, Marketing and Business communication
I will consult you later from my computer
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Italian Public Administration e-Marketplace (MePA)
This course is for people who have a title in the sector of:
• law – economics – communication.
You can earn:
• 60 ECTS credits in the following subjects IUS/07; SECS-P/10; SECS-P/08; INF/01; SPS/07; M-PSI/02; L-LIN/12; M-PSI/01; SECS-P/07; SECS/P08.
• 45 ECTS credits for freelancers at public and private bodies entered on Orders/Registers/Councils.
• Blended learning: lessons and video lessons available on the platform, written exams, live calls.
• Our training portal is available 24/7;
• Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration (online + video conferencing + video lessons from your computer, whenever and wherever you want);
• A tutor will answer your questions within 24 hours;
• Opportunity to take advantage of the right to education of 150 hours per year, in accordance with the current legislation.
• On demand, you can receive a certification of your exams, in order to take part in public competitions, update school rankings, attend refresher courses for freelancers, public and private employees; people registered in Orders/Professional registers/Councils. At the end of your course, you will receive the official certificate.
• This training is partially funded thanks to the training voucher, available by 31/01/2020. The total investment is € 999.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay only € 649.00, VAT included;
- Payment in instalments: initial registration fee (€ 249.00) and payment by balance (€ 400.00) at the end of the course, without any additional cost.
When does this training start?
- It will start within 24 hours of registration. We will send the registration procedure and access key to your email address, so you will be able to access lessons immediately;
- You have to enrol by 31/01/2020;
- For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enrol in this course”;
- You can’t attend other academic courses at the same time.
You can work in
• marketing and sales departments
• planning and control departments
• organisation and business communication departments
You can even take part in strategic planning activities and analyse the market, (segmentation, product and company’s positioning), plan and apply commercial and advertising strategies, analyse the company's financial and operating performance to implement the best business strategy
• Professional development
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in scientific, economic and legal area.
• Module 1 - Business structure; organisation of different departments, human resource, working group dynamics, labour law, the organisation of the international company
• Module 2 – Business communication; communication psychology, business communication and public speaking; basic IT, information systems for business knowledge, sociology of business innovation
• Module 3: Psychology of labour; psychology of e-learning, psychology and company organisation, education for adults, social deviance, English
• Module 4: Personnel Selection; personnel selection, the interview in the business environment, the job evaluation, organisational stress, safety at the workplace
• Module 5: Business consultancy; the business consultant; pedagogical consulting; organisation development, compensation & benefit
• Module 6: Marketing; English, introduction to e-commerce, legislation and commerce, strategies for a succesful e-commerce, technologies and software for e-commerce, inbound marketing, mobile commerce, e-mail marketing, social commerce, case history, introduction to social networks, Social Media Manager, instruments of income analysis, Social Media Metrics, SEO and website optimisation, Facebook Ads, Brand Reputation, Influencer Marketing, Community Management, Final exam.
To take advantage of the training voucher, you have to enrol by 31/01/2020.
For further information write to firstname.lastname@example.org.