Prevention and Protection Service Manager course, Module B - PRODUCTION SECTOR 1- 12 hours (PS)
I will consult you later from my computer
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Italian Public Administration e-Marketplace (MePA)
This Prevention and Protection Service Manager course (PS1 – 12 hours) for safety at work (as a supplement to module B) aims to acquire knowledge about safety, protection and prevention measures concerning the nature of the risks related to specific work activities of the following sectors: Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing. This course lasts 12 hours.
- This course is valid in accordance with the New State-regions Agreement dated 7 July 2016.
- ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR; the certificates issued by ICOTEA have legal value in Italy and abroad.
- The final certificate will be issued within 24 hours of passing your exam. It will contain the following wording: “Prevention and Protection Service Manager, Module B, PS1 12 hours”.
- Training portal.
- Personal assistance.
When does this course start?
- This course will start within 24 hours of registration, upon communication, via email, of the registration procedure;
- For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enrol in this course”;
Workers who want to work as Prevention and Protection Service Manager in the following fields: Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing.
It is necessary attend and pass modules A and B.
- Blended learning and full immersion.
- The teacher could need a meeting through videoconferencing/Skype during the exams, exercises and the discussion of the final dissertation.
To take part in this training course, it is required that you have at least upper secondary schooling and the attainment of Modules A and B.
- Work management: working environment in agricultural, settore ittico
- forestry (or livestock), and fishing sector.
- Individual protection devices
- Regulations of the Italian Electrotechnical Committee for facilities and plants concerning the agriculture, forestry and fishing sector.
- Machinery, agricultural and forestry equipment and work and on-board equipment
- Exposure to chemical, carcinogenic and biological agents used in agriculture
- Exposure to physical agents: noise and vibrations in the agriculture and fishery sectors.
- Fire risk and emergency management
- Risk of falls from height
- Cargo handling
- Hyperbaric atmosphere
- Final exam
Contact us for any further information and enjoy our special training offer.