Prevention and Protection Service Manager course, module C - 24 hours
I will consult you later from my computer
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Italian Public Administration e-Marketplace (MePA)
Prevention and Protection Service Manager course – risk assessment document Module C – 24 hours
The Prevention and Protection Service Manager course, Module C (24 hours) is a specialisation course only for Prevention and Protection Service Managers who have already completed Modules A (28 hours) and B (48 hours).
- This course is valid in accordance with the New State-regions Agreement dated 7 July 2016.
- ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR; the certificates issued by ICOTEA have legal value in Italy and abroad.
- The final certificate will be issued within 24 hours of passing your exam. It will contain the following wording: “Prevention and Protection Service Manager, Module C, 24 hours”.
- Training portal.
- Personal assistance.
When does this course start?
- This course will start within 24 hours of registration, upon communication via email of the registration procedure;
- For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enrol in this course”;
This training programme aims to provide knowledge and skills to plan and manage training processes, and to use the right forms of communication in order to enhance collaboration between the various members of the company.
- Blended learning and full immersion.
- The teacher could need a meeting through videoconferencing/Skype during the exams, exercises and the discussion of the final dissertation.
To take part in this training course, it is required that you have at least upper secondary schooling and the attainment of Modules A and B.
- Safety management systems
- Risk assessment document
- The role of information and training
- Methodology for a right information within the enterprise
- Information tools about health and safety at work
- Planning and management of training processes at company
- The communication and relations system
- Communication tools, methods and techniques
- Negotiation and trade union relations management
- Final exam
Contact us for any further information and enjoy our special training offer.