Prevention and Protection Service Manager coursePrevention and Protection Service Manager course, Module B – PS4 – 16 hours, Module B – PS4
I will consult you later from my computer
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Italian Public Administration e-Marketplace (MePA)
This Prevention and Protection Service Manager course (PS4 – 16 hours) for safety at work (as a supplement to module B) aims to acquire knowledge about safety, protection and prevention measures concerning the nature of the risks related to specific work activities of the following sector: “Manufacturing Activities” (19 – Coke production and refined petroleum products and 20 - The production of chemicals). This course lasts 16 hours.
- This course is valid in accordance with the New State-regions Agreement dated 7 July 2016.
- ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR; the certificates issued by ICOTEA have legal value in Italy and abroad.
- The final certificate will be issued within 24 hours of passing your exam. It will contain the following wording: “Prevention and Protection Service Manager, Module B, PS4 16 hours”.
- Training portal.
- Personal assistance.
When does this course start?
- This course will start within 24 hours of registration, upon communication, via email, of the registration procedure;
- For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enrol in this course”.
Workers who want to work as Prevention and Protection Service Manager in the following field: “Manufacturing Activities” (19 - Coke production and refined petroleum products and 20 - The production of chemicals)”.
It is necessary attend and pass modules A and B.
- Blended learning and full immersion.
- The teacher could need a meeting through videoconferencing/Skype during the exams, exercises and the discussion of the final dissertation.
To take part in this training course, it is required that you have at least upper secondary schooling and the attainment of Modules A and B.
- Manufacturing process, work management and work environments in the chemical and petrochemical sector.
- Individual protection devices
- Regulations of the Italian Electrotechnical Committee for buildings and equipment
- Geobiology – electromagnetic chaos – risks related to refineries
- Plants related to the chemical and petrochemical sector
- Exposure to chemical, carcinogenic and mutagenic agents in the in the chemical and petrochemical sector
- Exposure to physical agents in the chemical and petrochemical sector
- Risk of fire and explosion, and emergency management
- Waste management
- Plant maintenance and suppliers management
- Final exam
Contact us for any further information and enjoy our special training offer.