Professional civil mediator/Conciliator course 54 hours
I will consult you later from my computer
Accredited institute by the Ministry
Funded training voucher
Payment by instalments without any additional cost
E-learning platform available 24/7
Professionals will guarantee you assistance by telephone and skype
Lessons are available within 24 hours of registration
Italian Public Administration e-Marketplace (MePA)
The ministerial decree 180/10 (following modifications and/or integrations), in accordance with the Reform of Civil Procedure (Law 69/2009), introduced civil and commercial mediation with a view of conciliation. The conciliation procedure must be implemented to settle disputes concerning: condominium, right in rem, division, inheritance, family business agreement, lease, gratuitous loan, corporate lease and bank, financial and insurance contracts, compensation for damage caused by medical error, defamation through the press or similar, or means of transport.
- This courses is authorised by the Ministry of Justice. ICOTEA is a training body for Mediators/Conciliators accredited at n. 123.
- FREE registration in the ICOTEA’s register of mediators. ICOTEA is a mediation body accredited under n. 164;
- We will issue a certification of 50 CME training credits (Continuing Medical Education) for health professionals. ICOTEA is accredited by the Ministry of Health as Provider n. 4182 for CME training.
- The training course is partially funded thanks to the training voucher, available by 30/04/2020. The total investment is € 689.00, but thanks to this voucher you will pay only € 499.00, VAT included;
- Payment by instalments: initial registration fee (€ 249.00) and payment by balance (€ 250.00) at the end of the course, without any additional cost.
Compatibility of the funded training voucher and the” € 500.00 teacher’s card”. ICOTEA is a ministerial learning institute accredited by the MIUR, in accordance with the Directive 170/16, Dealer code ZAIXV. Teachers can enrol in our courses taking advantage of the Teacher’s card.
When does this course start?
- This course will start within 24 hours of registration, upon communication via email of the registration procedure;
- You have to enrol by 30/04/2020;
- For access, click the yellow rectangle on the right of this page “Enrol to the course”;
- This course consists of 54 hours.
This course issues a certificate of competency to practise the profession of Civil and commercial mediator/conciliator. You can work in any conciliation body. This course is useful for lawyers who want to offer added value to their customers, and for professionals who aim to become technical consultants, defence’s experts, for example like doctors, accountants, financial and banking experts, insurance experts, healthcare professionals, condominium managers and more.
- Blended learning according to a timetable;
- The teacher could need a meeting through videoconferencing/Skype during the exams, exercises and the discussion of the final dissertation;
- Training portal;
- Personal assistance.
Secondary school diploma and professional qualification, and the registration in the following professional orders: surveyor, bookkeeper, industrial expert, agricultural engineer, chemist, electronics engineer, computer scientist, etc.
Degree in any discipline.
- Civil mediation
- Mediation/Conciliation bodies in Italy
- Exploration phase of the mediation
- Conflicts in mediations
- Steps of negotiation
- Obstacles of mediation
- Code of conduct for mediators
- Final exam
Contact us for any further information and enjoy our special training offer.